PDA

View Full Version : Airbrush for touch-up

edschwab1
01-24-2006, 11:42 PM
I am considering purchasing an air brush intended for paint touch-up on personal vehicles. What features should I look for in equipment such as the compressor, airbrush and accessories? Which brands manufacture better equipment, which is reliable and durable?

Eric

maximv1
01-25-2006, 06:45 AM
it will all depend on how extensive you want to get. is it just stone chips or paint repair? check out rightlook.com for their selection. they have a great choice for either way.

detailz
01-25-2006, 07:48 AM
I agree Rightloook is good, but you can also check out Paintbull.

Bob
01-25-2006, 08:23 AM
I agree Rightloook is good, but you can also check out Paintbull.
Paintbull has a lot. The only thing I don`t like about them is that I have been trying to contact them for a few months and have sent a few e-mails with no replies at all. So if you deal with them pick up the phone and don`t e-mail. ;)

jaybs02
01-25-2006, 09:14 AM
You could check out Eastwood (http://www.eastwood.com/)
They seem to be geared towards, body shop and paints.

Good luck
"J"

maximv1
01-25-2006, 08:29 PM
i looked into paintbull and rightlook and i find rightlook easier to deal with. paintbull doesn`t like to sell just the product, they want you buy training also. rightlook will send you training videos with their equipment packages, or you pay seperatly for training. i also foun dpaintbull kind of pushy. i know they area sales people but they don`t take no very easy from my experience with both companies.