PDA

View Full Version : Polish or WAX ??

bawazir
07-25-2010, 10:32 PM
Hi guys,

My buddy just bought a car in Kuwait, and he was wondring which one is better for a hot weather all year round? it get pretty hot there over 120 degrees all year .,

I was wondring which one is better? wax or polish for a hot weather,

i heard wax could case damage in a hot weather, something being not U.V protection or something is that true? any brand he should go with,,

Please help with in put

thanks!

Nagz
07-26-2010, 09:38 AM
Hi guys,

My buddy just bought a car in Kuwait, and he was wondering which one is better for a hot weather all year round? it get pretty hot there over 120 degrees all year .,

I was wondering which one is better? wax or polish for a hot weather,

i heard wax could case damage in a hot weather, something being not U.V protection or something is that true? any brand he should go with,,

Please help with in put

thanks!

Wax = paint protection

Polish = removing paint imperfections

What are you trying to accomplish? Do you want wet shine or just durability? I would suggest either BlackFire Wet Diamond, Menzerna Power Lock, or Opti-seal.

Alexshimshimhae
07-26-2010, 11:05 AM
it seems collinite is a dead product? =[

bawazir
07-26-2010, 11:13 PM
wet shine, which one should i go with

thanks

DM101
07-27-2010, 05:34 AM
Blackfire Wet Diamond BFWD

imported_BobbyG
07-27-2010, 06:59 AM
it seems collinite is a dead product? =[

Why do you say Collinite is a dead product, I use it and like it?

Alexshimshimhae
07-27-2010, 09:03 AM
I was asking...prolly saw it on the other post, but I`m trying to piece together my detailing regiment for my family`s cars, and I was super excited to buy 915 476 and 845, but then I realized that I didn`t see too many mentions of it on forums--was thinking maybe the newer products already beat it out in terms of sealant protection quality/time and beading...