PDA

View Full Version : Guy likes rainbows a bit too much

Mindflux
07-21-2010, 10:49 AM
Guy is in love with Double Rainbow Video (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81030312/)

:getdown

WAS
07-21-2010, 01:46 PM
I could only get to minute 2 before having to stop, lol. Either this guy REALLY likes his rainbows (maybe more than sex perhaps ?), or it`s a pretty good gag, not easy to keep that type of hysteria up for that long.

Mindflux
07-21-2010, 02:03 PM
After 2 mins is where it gets good!

(901)
07-21-2010, 02:09 PM
I have a ``` customer that has a small rainbow stcker on his Porsche. I have noticed on more then one occasion while sitting at a red light that some dude will be making eyes at me. Freakin crips me out. I dunno what to do in a situation like this. I usually just nail it and GTF away

imported_Picus
07-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Oh my god, it`s full!

2007TBSS
07-21-2010, 07:17 PM
I`m putting my money on MDMA.:chill:

shaziawajid
07-25-2010, 12:42 PM
first of all alot of people aren`t going to answer because you wrote a whole bunch n i didn`t even read it all anyway i dnt think that you should be with have you ever heard of dare (dare to resist drugs in violence) well its is a fact that girls that go into relationships that have drugs end up doing them themselves. SO even if he does like you it shouldn`t matter, in i don`t think that he likes you i think you are gettin your hopes up and that he just wants to get in your pants... good luck

Setec Astronomy
07-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Boy, that was a waste of 3.5 minutes of my life.

imported_Bert
07-25-2010, 09:00 PM
Boy, that was a waste of 3.5 minutes of my life.

Com`on Setec it was almost a TRIPLE RAINBOW!

WAS
07-26-2010, 12:13 AM
first of all alot of people aren`t going to answer because you wrote a whole bunch n i didn`t even read it all anyway i dnt think that you should be with have you ever heard of dare (dare to resist drugs in violence) well its is a fact that girls that go into relationships that have drugs end up doing them themselves. SO even if he does like you it shouldn`t matter, in i don`t think that he likes you i think you are gettin your hopes up and that he just wants to get in your pants... good luck

.... The crap you type in every thread you`ve participated in makes no SENSE at all. Again, I will call you by your real name, troll.

Apollo_Auto
07-26-2010, 04:03 PM
I was hoping for him to dash into the woods and chase the pot, but... I guess he`s already got a "pot" of his own :D!

AuAltima3.5
07-29-2010, 09:24 PM
I have a ``` customer that has a small rainbow stcker on his Porsche. I have noticed on more then one occasion while sitting at a red light that some dude will be making eyes at me. Freakin crips me out. I dunno what to do in a situation like this. I usually just nail it and GTF away

Yeah, that really sucks... ?