PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever notice ....

schiddy
07-20-2010, 10:12 AM
Did you ever notice on just about every online store that sells detailing products, ALL OF THE PRODUCTS GET 5 STARS IN THE REVIEWS?

Maybe I`m just looking at good products, just seemed like that everywhere I go shopping lol. (Chemical guys, autogeek, detailed image, etc)

Mindflux
07-20-2010, 10:15 AM
It is a bit odd, people usually don`t bother to review something unless they really dislike it. (Unless they are product shills for one company or another ;))

I know I`m very vocal about things I`m not pleased with and not nearly as vocal about things I like. Though I`ll recommend things I enjoy to others via word of mouth/posting, which is only natural but I`ll rarely if ever take the time to review my liked products on a vendors web page.

schiddy
07-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Yeah, nothing but STELLAR reviews. Maybe their fake and posted by company reps! Lol

Setec Astronomy
07-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Wow, shocking! Something on the internet being made up! That`s why most people ignore reviews on the seller`s website and come to places like this for opinions. Although I find that most big internet sellers are too big to police their reviews and there are plenty of negative ones (most detail suppliers are small in comparison to Amazon, Newegg, etc.)

Scottwax
07-21-2010, 01:59 PM
Businesses probably delete negative reviews.

Bunky
07-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Very shocking indeed. AAAAAAAAA++++++ poster !

shaziawajid
07-25-2010, 12:46 PM
Their mommies praised them too much and didn`t teach them confidence with humility.