PDA

View Full Version : Corvette Z06 50th Anniversary By Barry Theal @ Presidentialdetails.com

Pages : [1] 2

Barry Theal
07-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Gentleman here is one of about 15 I did since opening the new shop 2 weeks ago. Sorry the video came out a little longer then I wanted to, but I`m working on it. Have a good one. Hopefully all is well with everyone!

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ircqs93oSyQ&hl=en_US&fs=1?border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ircqs93oSyQ&hl=en_US&fs=1?border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Labster
07-18-2010, 11:26 PM
I really like it Barry! Great turn around. What program are you using to put together your movies? My new phone has an HD camcorder in it.

Barry Theal
07-18-2010, 11:36 PM
Jacob PM incoming!

Labster
07-18-2010, 11:50 PM
Thanks Barry! Much appreciated!

POPPAJ
07-19-2010, 08:54 AM
Very nice work Barry! Excellent video! Now.........try doing something with those pasty white legs.

JohnKleven
07-19-2010, 08:59 AM
Damn Barry, that Vette looks awesome. I didn`t know GM paint could ever look so good.

a_guerrajr
07-19-2010, 09:01 AM
BLuetooth while claying!!!

Were you on a call too... ???

lol

great work!

dsms
07-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Looking good brotha!

Pats300zx
07-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Awesome job Barry. Can`t wait to see the 370Z :)

Accumulator
07-19-2010, 12:42 PM
[Insert usual :bow regarding Barry Theal`s work here...]

Barry Theal- Were you using the M105 technique we`d talked about on that one? The first thing I thought was "gee, look at those blobs of product" as opposed to KBM-priming :think:

How do you like that Tornador (spelling?!?) gizmo?

tssdetailing
07-19-2010, 02:16 PM
VERY SWEET! nice job on the leather, man-that looks blacker than than hell!

tssdetailing
07-19-2010, 02:19 PM
PS, be careful what music you choose especially since that`s on YouTube.

sacdetailing
07-19-2010, 11:39 PM
damn! i thought i know something about polishing,! man!!! some things i didnt know what the hell where for man! the paint is slick i just love it! what where that lights and laptop for? why where you spraying final expection for? plz explain :cry:

i want to learn that!

Thomas Dekany
07-20-2010, 12:31 AM
Loved the video Barry!

Barry Theal
07-20-2010, 09:07 AM
Very nice work Barry! Excellent video! Now.........try doing something with those pasty white legs.

Thanks Man! LOL yeah I need a nice tan huh

Damn Barry, that Vette looks awesome. I didn`t know GM paint could ever look so good.

Come out my way I`ll show you how its done! LOL Just kidding John Thanks man.

BLuetooth while claying!!!

Were you on a call too... ???

lol

great work!

Dude Bluetooth is on during standard business hours. I need to hear customers calling. Plus its nice I can set my phone done. I like my pockets emty when working. I got fat legs the more in my pockets the tighter my pants look! lol

Looking good brotha!

Thanks Man. I was in your area the other week was gonna call and see if you wanted to meet.

Awesome job Barry. Can`t wait to see the 370Z :)

Thanks pat. IT will be soon. I got to prepare for a clear bra.

[Insert usual :bow regarding Barry Theal`s work here...]

Barry Theal- Were you using the M105 technique we`d talked about on that one? The first thing I thought was "gee, look at those blobs of product" as opposed to KBM-priming :think:

How do you like that Tornador (spelling?!?) gizmo?

Bolbs those are small for me lol. Camera at 10 lbs. Tornador has its purpose like any other tool. Its nice just leave a mist in the air. Awesome tool though.

VERY SWEET! nice job on the leather, man-that looks blacker than than hell!

damn! i thought i know something about polishing,! man!!! some things i didnt know what the hell where for man! the paint is slick i just love it! what where that lights and laptop for? why where you spraying final expection for? plz explain :cry:

i want to learn that!

LOL lights and laptop were magnifiers so I could enhance the paint on video to truely see it. Ill show some more of it in a write. I got to figure out the program that came with it first. m34 a relubed the polish.

Loved the video Barry!

Thanks Thomas this was more of a sample video for another project.