PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Mobile Setup - No Trailers!

jashton
07-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Hello autopians,

I`m a long time lurker and recently registered member and I have been doing mobile detailer and standard washes for about 5 years now on and off.

I recently have been extremely busy and had to pull out my ad in a newspaper because I decided to go back to school and get my Bachelors Degree. So time has been limited and I am limited on the number of cars I can do each week now.

Anyways I detail out of my 2006 Mustang GT and my 1992 5.0 Mustang depending whether there is a chance of rain or not (I try and keep the 06 away from the rain).

I use car magnets with my business name to look professional and also have my business cards etc.

Lets get to the point!

I would like to see some "mobile" set-ups that you guys have and that doesn`t go for just professionals, I know some people do it for fun and to make a couple extra bucks. I`m really looking to become extremely organized to a ridiculous OCD level. I`ve had some customers tell me they can`t believe how organized I am, but honestly everything seems cluttered since I don`t have enough bins and bags to organize all my tools.

So post some pictures of your "mobile" set-ups out of the back of your cars!

I`ll be adding some pictures of mine very soon!

imported_hockeyplaya13
07-08-2010, 11:59 AM
I`ll try to get some pics sometime this next week. I found (good quality, durable, strong) milk crates at office depot for like $6 apiece, and they are perfect. I mean I guess you could steal them, but I try to do the right thing, and figure I could spare $24 to buy my own.

jashton
07-09-2010, 06:25 AM
Thanks, I look forward to seeing your set-up!

I`m picking up a few new bags and containers myself and once they arrive and i`m set-up i`ll be adding some pictures.

jashton
07-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Anybody at all?

Showroom Shine
07-10-2010, 10:00 PM
I just took some pics yesterday of my mobile set up. Have not been here for a while. Still trying to figure out how to get my pics here. How does everyone like the new server? I will get them up ASAP!

Showroom Shine
07-10-2010, 10:30 PM
[attachment=9737:15604.attach] OK here are the pics. 70 gals water,heated extractor,generator,pressure washer w/ 50` hose,6 gallon pancake compressor,Steamer,vac/blower,buffers and products various brushes,tools etc in bins on tank!

Jpostal
07-11-2010, 08:14 PM
I snapped a couple pics as I was heading out to detail a semi/tractor today...it was an interior job only so my polishers, pads, microfiber, etc are not in the van. When doing exterior work I have 2 small totes for MF and pads, and one larger tote for the polishers/backing plates/sand paper etc., as well as a couple buckets and wash mitts. I actually just bought this van and this was my first time using it...sooo much nicer than the Mazda3 sedan that I was using.

[attachment=9738:15609.attach]

Buff Guys Auto
08-24-2010, 09:35 PM
this is how I`ve paid my mortgage for the last 9 months, by the grace of God!