PDA

View Full Version : M5 Accident - Body Shop in NY/NJ Needed

300WeatherbyMag
07-05-2010, 12:05 AM
Well, it`s been 15 years since I`ve been in an accident but sure enough I just did some hefty damage to the passenger side of my M5. Does not appear to be any structural damage, but front fender and door will need to be replaced, and entire passenger side will need work. I`m so upset but keep trying to remember it`s just a car (yea, right).

What is the best body shop for an M5 in the NY/NJ area? I`ve seen Concours (near Philly) mentioned before, but what about Paul Miller or JMK (these are BMW certified centers). Any others recommended?

JSFM35X
07-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Well, it`s been 15 years since I`ve been in an accident but sure enough I just did some hefty damage to the passenger side of my M5. Does not appear to be any structural damage, but front fender and door will need to be replaced, and entire passenger side will need work. I`m so upset but keep trying to remember it`s just a car (yea, right).

What is the best body shop for an M5 in the NY/NJ area? I`ve seen Concours (near Philly) mentioned before, but what about Paul Miller or JMK (these are BMW certified centers). Any others recommended?

Martino Auto Conceptswww.martinoautoconcepts.com

108 Glen Cove Avenue

Glen Cove, NY 11542-2832

(516) 676-7985

Did Stellar work on my black M35X-True porfessionals and worked it out with my insurance.

blackrex
07-05-2010, 06:46 PM
+1 for MAC

AntonV
07-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Right up the street from Martino. James auto works. Only does high end cars, and absolutely superb work. I wouldn`t take any of my vehicles anywhere else. 516-676-2943

David Fermani
07-06-2010, 08:25 AM
It gets no better than these guys. 1 of 6 factory authorized Ferrari Body Shops in the country:

Classic Coach Repair Inc. (http://www.ccferrari.com/)

300WeatherbyMag
08-07-2010, 02:46 AM
Wow, am I glad I asked the question on this board. Just got back yesterday from a trip out to Martino Auto Concepts to pick up the car. I have never been so impressed with body work in my life. I simply cannot tell that practically half the car has been painted, and I consider myself a freak about paint. I had two relatives who care just as much about detailing struggle and fail to indicate where body work was performed...amazing.

Thank you all for helping me find MAC. Not only was the quality more than I ever hoped for, but Joe was an absolute pleasure to work with. The whole process was very transparent and I was given calls at just the right intervals for an update on progress. Took about a month from start to finish, which to me was more than acceptable considering I wanted the car done right.

Before and after pics to come.

JSFM35X
08-07-2010, 05:39 AM
I am glad you got the results you were after. In my opinion, they are the best on LI or surounding area. Their work is flawless. The guys that worked on my car were true professionals. Understood my concerns and assured me I would be satisfied..they were right!