PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever try "Sal Suds" soap?

Passrat
07-01-2010, 04:52 PM
This is a biodegradable, earth friendly (more so than Simple Green and a hell of a lot stronger) concentrated soap that is very strong, even highly diluted, and rinses cleaner than anything I`ve ever used. It cuts grease like crazy, makes amazing suds, cleans micro`s great and even takes wolfgang DGSG out of DA pads easily, and rinses away almost instantly. A quarter cup will do a whole super size load of laundry, and it`s only about $8-10 bucks for 32oz. Which will of course make gallons of all purpose cleaner.

I`ve been using it interchangeably with Dawn and get very similar results. Except it rinses a little faster. Or adding an ounce to the normal car wash bucket of car soap to get extra cleaning power. And as I said it rinses right off. I haven`t tried to strip wax with it yet but I`m pretty sure it would do that easily too. I put about two ounces in a small bucket once to do my wheels and it seemed to strip them pretty good, although that`s not what I intended to do.

Anyway here`s a link. You guys have given me so much help so I figured maybe I can help you out a little. Micro soaps are so expensive.

Amazon.com: Dr. Bronners Soaps Sal Suds All Purpose Liquid… (http://www.amazon.com/Sal-Suds-Liquid-Cleanser-Ounces/dp/B00028O7VS)

Poordude
07-06-2010, 09:48 AM
yep

pretty safe stuff!!!!

SLES has been shown to produce eye or skin irritation in experimental animals and in some human test subjects.[2] Some products containing SLES have been found to contain low levels of the carcinogen 1,4-dioxane.[3]

Dubbin1
07-06-2010, 11:04 AM
This is a biodegradable, earth friendly

Yeah only out of the bottle, once it hits the grease or whatever you are trying to clean up its no longer earth friendly...

GatorJ
07-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Yeah only out of the bottle, once it hits the grease or whatever you are trying to clean up its no longer earth friendly...

More so than stuff that doesn`t start out that way.

OP: This gets excellent reviews on Amazon.