PDA

View Full Version : Klasse SG Layering......

rauljimenez
06-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Pretty simple question that I`ve been looking but can`t find it...

Highlander 2004 White... would like to know if I can layer Klasse SG with Collinite 845 since I`m looking for Durability and UV protection from the SUN, I live in Puerto Rico very hot and painful climate for the car, thanks.

Accumulator
06-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Pretty simple question that I`ve been looking but can`t find it...

Highlander 2004 White... would like to know if I can layer Klasse SG with Collinite 845 since I`m looking for Durability and UV protection from the SUN, I live in Puerto Rico very hot and painful climate for the car, thanks.

You can put 845 on top of the KSG, but you can`t put KSG on top of 845 (as far as I know).

If it were mine, I`d just use the KSG by itself and try to build up plenty of layers.

BTW, I like how Highlanders look in white :xyxthumbs

rauljimenez
06-20-2010, 04:12 PM
Awesome , I`m looking for that POP that would make white paint stand out and Ive heard good things on Collinite, P21S and this other product called P1000 or something like that so im slowly getting in deep waters with this hobby :nervous2:

Accumulator
06-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Awesome , I`m looking for that POP that would make white paint stand out and Ive heard good things on Collinite, P21S and this other product called P1000 or something like that so im slowly getting in deep waters with this hobby :nervous2:

Ah, you mean FinishKare`s FK1000P. VERY good choice and oughta be super on white. Probably a much nicer looking LSP than KSG and I bet it`d protect just fine. Hmmm....I`d consider doing Zaino AIO topped with the FK1000P, bet you`d really like that combo. Pretty quick-and-easy too.