PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed

BigChevMan
01-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Ok...some of you may or may not know that I`m getting married in August(Hence the sporadic nature of my appearances here in the past few months). Anyway. It`s time to start thinking about groomsmen gifts. I have a couple ideas such as a small "detail kit" with small bottles of bunches of products and a couple microfibers. I could put it in an embroidered canvas bag with their name or initials on it or something. Maybe put it in a rubbermaid car wash bucket? What are some out of the ordinary ideas guys? I don`t want to get everyone the same old stuff ( I think I have about 8 or so engraved something or the other in a box)!

Lemme hear some ideas guys!

:hail

Brenton
01-18-2006, 09:26 PM
I just made a gift pack for my brother in law. For me, it was a matter of idiot proof products. I included concentrated wash soap (Gulf Star) an APC with detailed instructions (Zep), a polish he can use on chrome & by hand on paint (PB PP), a nice V-R-T dressing that is easy (Gulf Star), and a small bottle of Mother`s cleaner wax, an applicator with foam on one side and terry on the other, and a couple of mf for paint & polish.

Jngrbrdman
01-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Get them a waffle weave drying towel. Out of everything that you could get them that would help keep their cars looking good, I would say a good drying towel is top on the list. Give the gift of good tools. Tools for tools. :naughty