PDA

View Full Version : Snowballs & the law

Pages : [1] 2

NYV6Coupe
01-18-2006, 08:29 AM
xxxLORD, Minn. - A 22-year-old xxxlord man is in custody pending
charges after he allegedly assaulted and robbed two teenagers after
one of them threw a snowball that hit his car.
Police are asking that the suspect be charged with fifth-degree
assault, simple robbery and making terroristic threats.

Authorities say the suspect became upset after his car was hit with a
snowball and followed the boys into a nearby home in xxxlord. The
suspect allegedly punched and kicked the 13-year-old in the head and
upper body and demanded an apology, then told the 15-year-old to give
him a gold necklace and earring he was wearing.

The victims say the suspect threatened to kill them if they called police.

The suspect was arrested by xxxlord police with the help of officers
from the Sibley County sheriff`s department.

G35stilez
01-18-2006, 08:33 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

They deserve it! I`ve chased kids on foot who have hit my car before (they certainly never did it again). I have zero tolerance for that crap.

joe.p
01-18-2006, 08:54 AM
OH boy as a kid i seen the exact same thing but with eggs not snowballs. There were two Kids a 1/2 block from were i was standing , the kids were on the blvd throwing eggs at passsing cars, a few minutes later we see two of them run and try and hide or i should say blend in with us kids already there :whistling . Two young guys pull up were we were standing , his car bombed with egg and splashed up and on the windsheild. the first words out of his mouth was" i just washed and waxed my car and do you see what you`ve done, from there on the two kids got the worst :w00t: butt kickin i have ever seen any two people get. At that time the neighborhood was changing and not for the better so the two gentleman were not choir boys.

tubafeak
01-18-2006, 09:03 AM
I would have beat the living hell out of those kids. They would have deserved it too. It`s the wussification (word?) of society that teaches kids that there aren`t consequences that allows crap like this to happen. Personally, when I have kids (not for a loooong time) I`ll tell them that if they throw stuf at someone`s car and they get roughed up for it, they`ll have earned it.

On the other hand I will say that demanding gold was not the best idea. And you always go for the gut, not the head, it`s less noticeable.

crobinso
01-18-2006, 09:19 AM
To avoid trouble with kids throwing snowballs, just buy one of those BMWs they advertise on TV. You know - the one that can out accelerate, brake and turn away from all incoming snowballs.

Charles
helpful

joyriide1113
01-18-2006, 11:00 AM
lol... i would have beat theiur parents afterwards.

glen22
01-18-2006, 11:22 AM
lol... i would have beat theiur parents afterwards.
Well I guess I must of been a bad kid cuz I through smowballs at anything that moved..Maybe all you guys lived in florida...lol :yay

GregCavi
01-18-2006, 05:06 PM
HAHA, poor MN.

Greg

Dozerboy
01-24-2006, 11:41 PM
Glad I was never caught :whistling . Most of the time we would throw them at city busses and scare the sh*t out of people and cop cars too.

Miami_Sunset
01-25-2006, 12:08 AM
Dont mean to hi-Jack

Last week some DUmB F*** 15 yr kid bicycled his way in the middle of a 4 lane stop. he got in my way & I almost killed him. I Beeped @ him & he in fact gave the the :censored: ALMIGHTY FINGER I quickly reversed my car & burn some rubber & told him WTF are you going to do know. he then said " F" you. I then chased him & made him stop & told him, the next time you do that Sh*t I`ll Shoot you. :yes: :gun_banda :confused: He then said Im sorry im sorry my 12yr brother just looked @ me & said were you going to kill him I, said nope. No way in hell im going to jail for this little Juvenile :fear:..

Btw: I dont even own a gun :horse

GearHead_1
01-25-2006, 10:03 AM

Yeah and the next time you do it he might.

Miami_Sunset
01-25-2006, 11:04 AM
Yeah and the next time you do it he might.

:down: Thats life.

crobinso
01-25-2006, 11:22 AM
Last week some DUmB

I wouldn`t have posted a story where I demonstrated such bad behavior to a discussion board.

"That`s life", you say. That`s three lives: yours, your 12 year-old brother`s, and that kid`s on the bike lives that you affected. Is your brother going to grow up to be the same type of driver?

The biker kid could have reported your license plate to the police and you could have been arrested for assault, because you threatened to shoot him. Not a good thing.

Charles

JaredPointer
01-25-2006, 12:41 PM
Dont mean to hi-Jack

Last week some DUmB F*** 15 yr kid bicycled his way in the middle of a 4 lane stop. he got in my way & I almost killed him. I Beeped @ him & he in fact gave the the :censored: ALMIGHTY FINGER I quickly reversed my car & burn some rubber & told him WTF are you going to do know. he then said " F" you. I then chased him & made him stop & told him, the next time you do that Sh*t I`ll Shoot you. :yes: :gun_banda :confused: He then said Im sorry im sorry my 12yr brother just looked @ me & said were you going to kill him I, said nope. No way in hell im going to jail for this little Juvenile :fear:..

Wow. I don`t even know what to say about that one. :no:

joyriide1113
01-25-2006, 01:37 PM
damn miami, thats not a very smart move, but this is miami, so ntohing liek that would ever really stand. but still. i would have popped his tire on his bike instead. or even stolen his bike for that matter.

saying "ill shoot you" is just freaky.

damn u hialeah people. lol...