PDA

View Full Version : 3M quick wax?

BMW_M
06-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Hi guys

did anyone tried new 3M quick wax? Good/bad?

trhland
06-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Hi guys

did anyone tried new 3M quick wax? Good/bad?

i bought it .. its pretty nice . nothing special. kinda bummed it didnt have anice fruity smell to it .. doesnt really smell like anything..but other then that its decent..

The Wraith
06-08-2010, 06:53 PM
My buddy put it on his G37S coupe, and was very pleased. It was so easy to apply, and his car shined all weekend. A bottle should last a long time.

BIGDAVE
06-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Less than impressed.

Duragloss Aquawax and Meg`s Ultimate Qwik Wax are better IMO.

trhland
06-09-2010, 04:17 AM
put of all the q/ds ive used over the years souveram spray wax is the best!!!!

and adams is the best for drying and door jams ect..

The Wraith
06-18-2010, 05:15 PM
I`ve gotten the best results (IMO) with the least amount of effort using Rain X`s Quick Wax. It last a long time, and very easy to wipe on & off. I`ve been using it since 1996, and haven`t found a better quick wax yet...it even smells good...LOL! Anyone else try it?

BIGDAVE
06-19-2010, 11:29 AM
I`ve gotten the best results (IMO) with the least amount of effort using Rain X`s Quick Wax. It last a long time, and very easy to wipe on & off. I`ve been using it since 1996, and haven`t found a better quick wax yet...it even smells good...LOL! Anyone else try it?

I also like this stuff. I bought a bottle at Walmart years ago and then when I wanted to buy more, I couldn`t find it anywhere. I recently scored two big (23oz.) bottles at Big Lots. It`s too thick for a spray wax (it splatters if sprayed on paint) so I spray to the towel.