PDA

View Full Version : Free "Armor All Wheel Protectant" (w/rebate)

dlocks
06-06-2010, 01:42 PM
You can get this product for free (via mail-in rebate) when you buy another Armor All Product.

Here`s the link: Armor All® - Product Detail (http://www.armorall.com/products/view_product.php?product_id=33&main_group=3&category_index=wheel)

Tried it today, hopefully it will work as good as the video demonstrated (although i doubt it :rolleyes:), maybe I`ll find some time to do a write-up.

Cheers!

- Derick

ThrillHo
06-06-2010, 02:56 PM
That video was unreal. I`m interested in hearing how that worked out for you!!

DavidKnoll
06-07-2010, 01:56 AM
I think it`s missing some steps :lol: but heck I`ll try it out...

vtec92civic
06-07-2010, 03:11 AM
the rebate has been around for a while. A thread was created for it a few months back. I took advantage of it as the rebate does not end until the end of the year.

It worked pretty good in my opinion. Although i didn`t toss a bucket of mud at my wheels it kept them cleaner for a longer period of time. Cleaning the rims was simple. Soap and Water . . . . didn`t need a wheel cleaner at all.

Lasted a few weeks for myself . . . . some have reported it only lasting a week but due to the heat out here in Hawaii i believe that is the factor that helped it last longer since it doesn`t poor rain here every single day.