PDA

View Full Version : Blue magic leather cleaner/"cream" conditioner

icedtea
05-31-2010, 05:04 PM
I was at the parts store picking up some oil and thought I`d take a look at their clearance table for kicks. Alot of it was detailing stuff from Armourall and Eagle 1. To the side I some some "Blue Magic" products that i`ve never heard of, their leather cleaner and condish. It was buy one get one free so I got both items for $5.

I rated these on smell and ability.

Cleaner

Smell: A mix between carpet cleaner and tile cleaner- not pleasant at all.

Ability: Did a great job cleaning the leather, the white terry cloth was no longer white after a few wipes.

Conditioner

Smell: Faint leather smell, not overpowering like I feel other conditioners are. Quite pleasant.

Ability: I sprayed some of the condenser on and "massaged" it in with my hands until it started soaking in and getting sticky (teehee). I waited 10 minutes and, to my dismay, the seats were still shiny and sticky. I decided to wait another 5 minutes before buffing the product off. When I came back, the seats were no longer shiny or sticky. There was really no need to buff, but I did anyway. The condishner made the leather noticeable softer, but not to where i`m afraid i`ll rip the seats. For $5 i`d say this is a very good product. Almost as good as the PB Leather Stuff I usually use.