PDA

View Full Version : Waiting on my poorboys

Newintodetailin
01-16-2006, 02:19 AM
The other day I ordered some PB`s NL and their shampoo. Im so excited to use it. I hate how long thr mail takes. I was wondering if the NL (which they say is safe on leather) will also condition the leather or should I still use a conditioner?

HondaMan
01-18-2006, 11:28 PM
The other day I ordered some PB`s NL and their shampoo. Im so excited to use it. I hate how long thr mail takes. I was wondering if the NL (which they say is safe on leather) will also condition the leather or should I still use a conditioner?

I`ll let Poorboy speak on the specifics of leather with NL, but I would guess it would be minimal. You can USE it on Leather, but I think -- someone correct me if I`m wrong -- that Poorboys has a specific leather-product now. NL is more more general use.

But trust me, NL is awesome and you`ll want to have some around even if you use a leather-only product.

Mikeyc
01-18-2006, 11:33 PM
The other day I ordered some PB`s NL and their shampoo. Im so excited to use it. I hate how long thr mail takes.
I love ordering directly from Poorboy`s. They`re the only DC sponsor located anywhere near me. When I order from them I get it in one day. When I order from other vendors it often takes a week.

ShaggonWaggon
01-19-2006, 12:11 AM
I have ordered products twice now from the Poorboy`s website and I received it two days after ordering it. I even got a little sticker this past time.