PDA

View Full Version : New one from Cali

imported_ErnDog
05-19-2010, 03:32 AM
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Im new to the forums, been lurking for a week or 2 and finally decided to join up. Ever since I got my first car Ive always been the guy that takes his sweet *** time to clean up the ride till its just right and i was happy with my work :xyxthumbs

Lately been getting into a business with my Dad with alot of work trucks and I have been given the task of cleaning them up before sale...Mostly Interior, quick engine clean and shine it up as best as possible for a work truck. I have used alot of OTC stuff, and then started moving onto the good stuff lol. I have tried 3D Products (Degreasers, Dressings, Metal Polish, Wash, Shampoos, and Air Fresheners) and was happy with some as well as Meguiars Pro Detailer stuff (Wash). Glad I found this site with reviews and tips on how to better some of the things I have been doing. Hope to stick around and learn as much as possible as well as be of some use to the community.:bigups

-Ernie

ntwrkguy1
05-19-2010, 04:05 AM
Ernie,

Welcome to Autopia! You will be astounded at the sheer volume of information that is here. As with anything, a little education goes a long way, and this is a great site to get your "detailing degree" from. Sounds like you are getting some good practice with the work trucks you mention -- the nice thing is you can practice on them without fear of making a mistake, which is really helpful sometimes!

helenk579
05-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Im new to the forums, been lurking for a week or 2 and finally decided to join up. Ever since I got my first car Ive always been the guy that takes his sweet *** time to clean up the ride till its just right and i was happy with my work :xyxthumbs

Lately been getting into a business with my Dad with alot of work trucks and I have been given the task of cleaning them up before sale...Mostly Interior, quick engine clean and shine it up as best as possible for a work truck. I have used alot of OTC stuff, and then started moving onto the good stuff lol. I have tried 3D Products (Degreasers, Dressings, Metal Polish, Wash, Shampoos, and Air Fresheners) and was happy with some as well as Meguiars Pro Detailer stuff (Wash). Glad I found this site with reviews and tips on how to better some of the things I have been doing. Hope to stick around and learn as much as possible as well as be of some use to the community.:bigups

-Ernie

Thanks you for the post.

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

a.k.a. Patrick
05-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Thanks you for the post.

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Yeaaaahhh, you probably want to remove the ad from your sig..........

imported_ErnDog
05-31-2010, 02:37 AM
lol :beware