Apollo_Auto
05-18-2010, 12:41 PM
Removed sorry!

Apollo_Auto
05-18-2010, 12:42 PM
Removed sorry!

Pats300zx
05-18-2010, 12:48 PM
Amazing work as always Jesse. It looks like you have been extremely busy. I wonder if the factory in Italy has heard about you yet. :bow

You are a true "pro" :)

I didn`t know Acme made tire dressing lol

Apollo_Auto
05-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Amazing work as always Jesse. It looks like you have been extremely busy. I wonder if the factory in Italy has heard about you yet. :bow

You are a true "pro" :)

I didn`t know Acme made tire dressing lol

Cheers Pat! Yes, they know my name over there... I`m the guy that fills out the damage reports on the paint :D!

imported_JoshVette
05-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Nice work as always. I`ve been waiting to see a black one, it looks killer as I thought it would, blows the red one out of the water IMO. I wonder how it would look in silver too? hmm....

You say you do this "professionally"?? no way!! (sarcasm):laugh::laugh::laugh:

You`re whole situation is pretty amazing, glad you aren`t taking it for granted, it would be very easy to do.

Keep up the incredible work.

Josh

imported_Shaun Carollo
05-18-2010, 01:28 PM
Super jealous of you Jesse! You are a lucky guy to get to work on all these ponies all the time. Great job too.

TSC17
05-18-2010, 01:29 PM
Beautiful work as always Jesse, and thanks for sharing your findings on the 458 paint. One of my (very) good clients has his arriving next month, and it`s nice to have a bit of background on it before I get to work.

Eisen Hulk
05-18-2010, 01:43 PM
Boner-inducing, Jesse! The Nero is amazing, but the Tristato Giallo is pretty much insane! LOVE that color.

How are the Scholl products treating you? Been dying to get my hands on some of that stuff.

Glad you`re doing well. And to address the "pro" questions...You`re easily one of the BEST around. Enough said.

John_K
05-18-2010, 01:47 PM
http://apolloauto.hu/images/italia_3_40.jpg

Do you work in heaven? What a beautiful facility filled with amazing cars.

dmw2692004
05-18-2010, 01:49 PM
Awesome work! I really like what Ferrari did with the headlamps on the 458’s.

a_guerrajr
05-18-2010, 01:49 PM
I`ll take one in each color posted please.

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apollo_Auto
05-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Nice work as always. I`ve been waiting to see a black one, it looks killer as I thought it would, blows the red one out of the water IMO. I wonder how it would look in silver too? hmm....

You say you do this "professionally"?? no way!! (sarcasm):laugh::laugh::laugh:

You`re whole situation is pretty amazing, glad you aren`t taking it for granted, it would be very easy to do.

Keep up the incredible work.

Josh

Thanks for the kind words, Josh! The nero is just sick in person, but the giallo... fluids flow...

Super jealous of you Jesse! You are a lucky guy to get to work on all these ponies all the time. Great job too.

Thank you Shaun!

Beautiful work as always Jesse, and thanks for sharing your findings on the 458 paint. One of my (very) good clients has his arriving next month, and it`s nice to have a bit of background on it before I get to work.

Cheers buddy! You`ve got mail, too :)!

Boner-inducing, Jesse! The Nero is amazing, but the Tristato Giallo is pretty much insane! LOVE that color.

How are the Scholl products treating you? Been dying to get my hands on some of that stuff.

Glad you`re doing well. And to address the "pro" questions...You`re easily one of the BEST around. Enough said.

:laugh: Glad I could get a "rise" out of you :D!! Honestly, I haven`t been using Scholl or any of the "usual suspects" for a while now... got something better up my sleeve :)... You`ll see what it is soon enough! Thanks for the kind comments too :) :blushes:

http://apolloauto.hu/images/italia_3_40.jpg

Do you work in heaven? What a beautiful facility filled with amazing cars.

Yes my friend, yes I do :D!

Awesome work! I really like what Ferrari did with the headlamps on the 458’s.

Thanks mate, I love what they`ve done with the entire car... best one they`ve put out in a while I must say and that doesn`t go for looks alone; this thing is a masterpiece of power, performance and they`ve even made it comfortable to drive :).

I`ll take one in each color posted please.

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks buddy! No way dude, I`ve already got dibs on all of them :)! I shall name them "Friday" "Saturday" and "Funday" respectively :D.

imported_DJ Mayo
05-18-2010, 03:20 PM
Excellent job, Jesse! What a great writeup.

imported_TimG
05-18-2010, 05:47 PM
Yarppp all looked fantastic. Diggin the tristato giallo. Thanks for the share, Jesse.