PDA

View Full Version : "Color coding" waxes

anson89
05-12-2010, 12:35 AM
So I`ve always stuck to a particular one or two waxes for particular cars of different colors:

Natty`s Blue Paste Wax on darker colored cars

Klear Kote Carnauba Moose wax on silver, white and lighter colored cars

Pinnacel Souveran and Swissvax line for high end, exotic or high performance cars

What are some recommendations out there for waxes that looks great on darker colored cars, lighter colored cars? Probably something within the budget I`ll save the Pinnacle and Swissvax for clients who are upgrading. Liquid wax will be great too! Easier to apply with a good ole PC!

vtec92civic
05-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Collinite 845 & Pinnacle Liquid Souveran come to mind LoL as they are both liquid.

Don`t forget their are sealants and a ton of good paste waxes as well.

anson89
05-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Yup yup! Paste wax sounds good too! What are your recommendations?

vtec92civic
05-12-2010, 01:22 AM
Yup yup! Paste wax sounds good too! What are your recommendations?

paste wax . . . . . . one of my all time favorites would go to:

CG 50/50 it looks great and is literally like butter to apply and so easy to remove.

It`s just so hard to even name them all as there is just so many!

anson89
05-12-2010, 01:23 AM
paste wax . . . . . . one of my all time favorites would go to:

CG 50/50 it looks great and is literally like butter to apply and so easy to remove.

It`s just so hard to even name them all as there is just so many!

Yeah that`s the problem! Too many waxes to choose from! 50/50 looks good!

Anything in the Natty`s Blue paste wax price range? Say $20 to $40? Blue paste wax can be a pain to remove if not applied properly :(

vtec92civic
05-12-2010, 02:49 AM
CG Pete`s 53 is a really nice wax as well and is on sale for 18 more hours at $38

People also like P21 S Concours Wax . . . . about $32

P21S Concours - Look Carnauba Wax . . . . about $29.95

craigdt
05-12-2010, 08:31 AM
So I`ve always stuck to a particular one or two waxes for particular cars of different colors:

Natty`s Blue Paste Wax on darker colored cars

Pinnacel Souveran and Swissvax line for high end, exotic or high performance cars

Just curious. Do you think that Souveran and Swissvax look better on a high performance car than on a minivan?

Also, you should try Nattys Blue on white. It looks great!