PDA

View Full Version : MF Towels

Mom2Boyz9600
05-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Wholesale microfiber towels. Direct from source to you. (http://www.stocktowelsnow.com/)

Has anyone ordered from here? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

MrCLRider
05-08-2010, 07:36 AM
The search feature is your friend, use it.

I have ordered one of their heavier towels, blue w/black trim, it is just like the CG 550 towel. Order a bunch, you will not be disappointed.

GatorJ
05-08-2010, 08:27 AM

I have ordered one of their heavier towels, blue w/black trim, it is just like the CG 550 towel. Order a bunch, you will not be disappointed.

+1...nice towels.

Mom2Boyz9600
05-08-2010, 08:42 AM
[quote name=`mrclrider`]The search feature is your friend, use it.

Thank you for your reply and advice, but I do use the search feature consistently when I am on here...especially before I ask a question. Searching on here is how I found out about the website for the MF, but I wanted a little more feedback then what I found on my search.

Mom2Boyz9600
05-08-2010, 08:52 AM

Thank you for your reply and advice, but I do use the search feature consistently when I am on here...especially before I ask a question. Searching on here is how I found out about the website for the MF, but I wanted a little more feedback then what I found on my search.

nickery16
05-08-2010, 01:22 PM
i htink i may spend the money from teh next car i do to order 48 of the blue ones they look pretty nice