PDA

View Full Version : Need Rockford, IL Area Detailer

TooFastGTI
05-07-2010, 04:27 PM
Hello!

I detail cars myself but am always weary detailing a car when I first purchase it and most of you guys are extremely talented! I was wondering if there is anyone in the Rockford/Chicagoland area that is able to detail a Gray 2006 GTI (the car has no scratches, dents, etc...) but I would still like a complete exterior, interior, and engine bay!

Let me know ASAP and possible include pictures of your previous work!

Best,

Damir

:thx

nushine31223
05-07-2010, 04:41 PM
My shop is in new lenox(little inconvient) but I offer pickup and delivery. my work has always spoke for itself and I offer jaw dropping prices. rockford is out of the way but I could meet you in schaumberg or elgin for the PU and delivery. let me know!!

todd@bsaw
05-10-2010, 09:20 AM
My friends in the Rockford area typically hang out here:

vapor (http://www.vapordubs.com)

Sign in there and ask around. I know there are a couple guys that detail.

imported_Ivan Rajic
05-10-2010, 11:34 AM
Damire I`m in Chicago if you want to make the drive. I have a lot of clients from Rockford, Madison WI are, etc. and I`d be happy to take care of the GTI as well.

You can get all my info at LUSTR Auto Detailing of Chicago IL - Quality & Professional Automotive Detailing Services in Chicagoland (http://www.lustrdetail.com). If you have any questions or want to discuss things feel free to call or email any time.

Ivan

todd@bsaw
05-10-2010, 12:14 PM
I forget how far you travel sometimes, Ivan. :P

imported_Ivan Rajic
05-10-2010, 12:25 PM
I forget how far you travel sometimes, Ivan. :P

haha well I was actually indicating that he should come down to Chicago instead of me traveling as I do prefer to do the work at my own garage. However I`ll go anywhere once the travel is paid.

I have a couple clients that pay $100+ for travel charges. Then I have a few that travel 2-3hrs round trip to drop off/pick up cars. I do this bikini wash ritual that everyone wants to see so I`m in pretty high demand around here :rofl