PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Ohio Classes, Seminars Hands on?

XL Advantage
05-04-2010, 10:50 PM
I`m in the Columbus/Central Ohio area and was wondering if anyone knew of classes, seminars or even just some hands on detailing. I`ve detailed off and on as a hobby and would love to get together with someone or even meet up at a car show.

Tim

imported_DJ Mayo
05-04-2010, 11:34 PM
I will be up in June so here in a few weeks to work with Todd (TSC17) If we have some down time, I`m sure we can set something up.

XL Advantage
05-28-2010, 12:31 AM
That would be awesome. Let me know.

Tim

whis9
05-28-2010, 03:36 AM
let us know

MrCLRider
05-28-2010, 03:52 AM
It would be great to work with Todd, its too bad I`m so damn busy with school right now.

imported_DJ Mayo
05-28-2010, 08:07 AM
Well I leave tomorrow and I`ll be working with Todd until the end of the following week. We got several cars with many many hours needed. Let the marathon begin.

rdorman
05-28-2010, 08:25 AM
I would be interested as well.

imported_Ivan Rajic
05-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Well I leave tomorrow and I`ll be working with Todd until the end of the following week. We got several cars with many many hours needed. Let the marathon begin.

That`s awesome. I hope to do something like this with another detailer in the near future. Would be great to work with and learn from Todd. :bigups

imported_DJ Mayo
06-06-2010, 02:24 PM
That`s awesome. I hope to do something like this with another detailer in the near future. Would be great to work with and learn from Todd. :bigups

Ivan-

It was awesome, good time. We did over 80 hours. Put out some serious gloss between us!!!

imported_Ivan Rajic
06-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Ivan-

It was awesome, good time. We did over 80 hours. Put out some serious gloss between us!!!

Good to hear. :bigups

IBStoney1
06-07-2010, 08:38 AM
I will be visiting the in-laws in Medina June 20th thru June 26th and will be bored out of my mind and I am willing to mentor if anyone is interested. You do the work I mentor. :D

I really enjoy this stuff and showing a newbie or a hard core enthusiast is always fun. Learn how to wash your car properly using ONR and if you want to go over buffing bring along your machine as we will be working on your car.

brewersprts
03-22-2011, 08:53 PM
I`m inbetween Dayton and Columbus and would be interested in something like this if any opportunities present themselves in the future

tssdetailing
04-27-2011, 06:00 AM
I will be visiting the in-laws in Medina June 20th thru June 26th and will be bored out of my mind and I am willing to mentor if anyone is interested. You do the work I mentor. :D

I really enjoy this stuff and showing a newbie or a hard core enthusiast is always fun. Learn how to wash your car properly using ONR and if you want to go over buffing bring along your machine as we will be working on your car.

LOL, i have inlaws in akron-i feel your pain!

HCF
06-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Hmm I live in columbus but also spend alot of time in mansfield area. I kinda self taught myself but would love have experienced guidance for tips an tricks or what I could do better

imported_WCD
06-23-2011, 11:47 PM
Going to be in Dayton on Aug. 5th for a few days and then up to Cleveland and onto Chicago. If anyone is around there and wants a visit and some free towels for the "drop by", just let me know.

Rob Regan