PDA

View Full Version : How Come?

TrueDetailer
01-10-2006, 07:43 PM
How come i can`t see a few members posts? I can see that a "member" has made a post when i go to New Posts. But when i go to the thread Their post is nowhere to be seen. Even when i veiw their profile and click " Veiw all posts by ...... ". It comes back with Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Its not just one member its a few.... Have i just been blocked from veiwing their post or is this some crazy glitch?

The Fuzz
01-10-2006, 07:48 PM
We have a few glitches that need to be worked out. There are a few prospective programmers out there that want to help us manage the forum software and once we find one that is reliable we will put them to work.

cwcad
01-10-2006, 07:50 PM
Have noticed the same thing. Usually has a members name that I do not recognize. Go to the members profile and there is really no personal information and only a few posts. With a link to the post that is not there.

I have wondered. glad that someone else saw the same thing.

The Fuzz
01-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Priority #1 is on the PM locking up the screen issue. Then we will make sure that all usergroups except can post publicly. We have our work cut out for us.

Miami_Sunset
01-10-2006, 08:14 PM
I notice that when i Quote people on the reply screen my screen freezes. This happens both @ work & @ my house. Is this also part of the glitches ?

jaybs02
01-10-2006, 08:35 PM
that is another known issue that also has to be addressed

"J"

Brenton
01-10-2006, 08:46 PM
When I click on the gallery screen, all I get is girls gone wild.

Just kidding. I get the PM freezing and no-history member thing, but nothing that makes me cry. A few glitches is fine with me.