PDA

View Full Version : CALLING on Kevin Hamill AKA PICUS

vipers_rule
04-27-2010, 09:35 PM
Kevin from GTA in Detail. I am a customer of his. He is NOT returning my calls-many or emails. He did my viper last year and I was fairly happy. Since then I missed one appt.

I offered to pay him for it. I need work done on my car and since late last year he is completely blowing me off.

I like his work and I think maybe he is still upset? from me missing my appt. before but I need to see him asap.

Kev-where are you? I even told you I would paypal you BEFORE HAND!

Kevin in Windsor.:confused::confused::confused:

imported_hockeyplaya13
04-27-2010, 11:12 PM
Kevin from GTA in Detail. I am a customer of his. He is NOT returning my calls-many or emails. He did my viper last year and I was fairly happy. Since then I missed one appt.

I offered to pay him for it. I need work done on my car and since late last year he is completely blowing me off.

I like his work and I think maybe he is still upset? from me missing my appt. before but I need to see him asap.

Kev-where are you? I even told you I would paypal you BEFORE HAND!

Kevin in Windsor.:confused::confused::confused:

I highly doubt he`s blowing you off. There must be some other reason he hasn`t gotten back to you. He hasn`t posted in awhile- his last post was back in October- 6 months ago. He`s a highly respected member around here and I can`t believe he`d blow a customer off.

bryan
04-28-2010, 12:38 AM
you could always call me

P M D
04-28-2010, 04:44 AM
Give scottys shine shop a call in london which is alot closer to you . He has a proven track record for quality work and always answers the phone.

MarcHarris
04-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Hopefully you guys can work things out. If not - I`m across the bridge to your West ;)

vipers_rule
04-28-2010, 07:48 PM
scottys shine? Does he have some pics on here? username? thank you!

vipers_rule
04-28-2010, 07:55 PM
scotty is more like a generic, mass produced type garage..we have lots of those here...thanks anyway.. looking for a PROFESSIONAL paint correction guy who does all the steps,minus clay. My viper was freshly painted in July last year.

Just looking to remove all the swirls and fine scratches, then put on a GOOD WAX and sealant.

Kev did a GREAT JOB last year.. He cannot be hiding, can he? I called him like 20 times since last month, texted, left messages, everything..

KINDA CRAPPY way to treat a customer.

David Fermani
04-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Hopefully you guys can work things out. If not - I`m across the bridge to your West ;)

I second the Auto Lavish crew(& Jason @ Motor City) if you can`t connect with Picus. I`ll be in Detroit in June and I`ll gather up the Boys from the Metro Detroit area to cross the river and make your Viper better than new. Interested?

getcha
04-28-2010, 08:25 PM
I sent you a PM. I am close as well and have plenty of local individual and business references if needed.

Best of luck getting a hold of him. I can`t imagine he doesn`t have something pretty serious going on that would he just ignore someone, customer or not.

Scottwax
04-28-2010, 09:19 PM
scotty is more like a generic, mass produced type garage..we have lots of those here...thanks anyway.. looking for a PROFESSIONAL paint correction guy who does all the steps,minus clay. My viper was freshly painted in July last year.

Just looking to remove all the swirls and fine scratches, then put on a GOOD WAX and sealant.

Kev did a GREAT JOB last year.. He cannot be hiding, can he? I called him like 20 times since last month, texted, left messages, everything..

KINDA CRAPPY way to treat a customer.

Scott can do high end stuff too. He was Professional Car Washing and Detailing`s detailer of the year a while back and it was well deserved.

vipers_rule
05-19-2010, 10:09 PM
Dave, sent you a PM. I hope Kev`s ok?