PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Trailer

ktorres1120
04-26-2010, 01:39 PM
This may be a stupid question, but do you think a 1997 Honda Civic can pull a mobile detail trailer? Not a big enclosed one just a basic open type trailer. I`m not in a position to buy a pickup to do it at this point. Thanks!

Dubbin1
04-26-2010, 02:29 PM
I`m sure it will pull a small trailer but if you put much weight on it then you will have problems. In other words, I wouldn`t do it.

S&S Detailing
04-26-2010, 02:37 PM
You will most likely end up messing up your Civic, they aren`t made to tow anything, then you will really have problems

I purchased a little GMC Sonoma pickup truck for $500 and use that!

The price was really really good, but you could get into something pretty reliable for a little more! Good luck

De WALTER
04-26-2010, 02:38 PM
This may be a stupid question, but do you think a 1997 Honda Civic can pull a mobile detail trailer? Not a big enclosed one just a basic open type trailer. I`m not in a position to buy a pickup to do it at this point. Thanks!

If you plan on having a water tank i would say no, the water will move back and fourth causing problems with your tranny.

ktorres1120
04-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Thanks! I kind of knew this would be the case but just looking at all my options at this point. I definitely want my own water and power source so I don`t have to ask my customers, but it looks like I`ll have to invest in a pickup or small van. Thanks again!

Dubbin1
04-26-2010, 07:36 PM
You should be able to find an old mini van in decent shape for pretty cheap.