PDA

View Full Version : Need Professional Detailer in Greensboro, N.C.

kustomsol
04-24-2010, 08:56 AM
My father-in-law`s 1998 Ford Crown Vic is flat out filthy. He`s 92 and hasn`t had it cleaned since he bought it new. Need a local detailer (who does this for local used car dealers.)

I clean and detail my own cars, but am not up to this job.

Thanks,

**** (Greensboro, N.C.)

Dubbin1
04-24-2010, 09:44 AM
A quick google search turned this up Showroom Detail Shop - Car Wash and Vehicle Inspection Station - Greensboro, NC (http://www.showroomdetailshop.com/index.html)

GlossyTundra
04-24-2010, 10:10 AM
I think RcRobbins is either in Greensboro, or Greenville, not sure which.

Either way, I can come to Greensboro. Pm on the way.

imported_Sludge
04-24-2010, 02:04 PM
I think RcRobbins is either in Greensboro, or Greenville, not sure which.

Either way, I can come to Greensboro. Pm on the way.

RcRobbins is from Greensboro. Greenville does not have any reputable pro detailers to the best of my knowledge. :cry:

rcrobbins
04-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Thanks guys, yes I`m in Greensboro. I`ve started working at Foreign Accents, so don`t have much time to do it on the side much anymore. Brandon and most of the population you can find on here are capable of excellent details. If you`re still interested in me taking a shot at it one weekend send me a PM and we can possibly work something out.

Woob
04-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Check the SEast Forum.

killerGLI
04-30-2010, 09:31 AM
I am located at Elon University in Burlington. I dont have much time before the end of the semester but I could possibly do it this summer at some point. I am leaving to go back to Greenville, NC around May 17th, but I will be back here next semester around August 27 or so. I`ll pm you about it. If any of you guys from Greenville would like to tag team some details this summer, it would be my pleasure to work with somebody else.

spellrm
05-01-2010, 09:59 AM
I`m also in Greensboro, but I`m no detailer. Just learning for now. Nice to see some more people in the `boro.

Thanks guys, yes I`m in Greensboro. I`ve started working at Foreign Accents, so don`t have much time to do it on the side much anymore. Brandon and most of the population you can find on here are capable of excellent details. If you`re still interested in me taking a shot at it one weekend send me a PM and we can possibly work something out.

You work at Foreign Accents?! I tried to get a job there last summer (I`m 19) but the boss man wouldn`t decide if he would hire me or not. What is that guys name again? He interviewed me and told me he`d call me. A week later still nothing, so I called him. He told me to call back tomorrow because he was busy, so I did. Same thing, "call back tomorrow". This went on for 2 weeks, everyday. I wish he would have just told me no. Now I`m afraid to apply again for this summer, even though I`d love to work there.

On a related note to Foreign Accents, my family just recently bought two cars from Auto Focus. From what James told me, Foreign Accents and Auto Focus are related somehow, owned by the same people or something? Anyway, we picked up a 2007 Accord and my 2003 BMW 330Ci, which I LOVE.

Next time I`m up at Foreign Accents, gawking at the lovely cars, I`ll have to see if I can find you.

EDIT: It was Scott Beeninga that I was talking about. Nice guy. Also, Ross bought a motorcyle from me :) . Ask him about his XR250 bored out to a 184 :2thumbs:

rcrobbins
05-02-2010, 11:38 AM
I`m also in Greensboro, but I`m no detailer. Just learning for now. Nice to see some more people in the `boro.

You work at Foreign Accents?! I tried to get a job there last summer (I`m 19) but the boss man wouldn`t decide if he would hire me or not. What is that guys name again? He interviewed me and told me he`d call me. A week later still nothing, so I called him. He told me to call back tomorrow because he was busy, so I did. Same thing, "call back tomorrow". This went on for 2 weeks, everyday. I wish he would have just told me no. Now I`m afraid to apply again for this summer, even though I`d love to work there.

On a related note to Foreign Accents, my family just recently bought two cars from Auto Focus. From what James told me, Foreign Accents and Auto Focus are related somehow, owned by the same people or something? Anyway, we picked up a 2007 Accord and my 2003 BMW 330Ci, which I LOVE.

Next time I`m up at Foreign Accents, gawking at the lovely cars, I`ll have to see if I can find you.

EDIT: It was Scott Beeninga that I was talking about. Nice guy. Also, Ross bought a motorcyle from me :) . Ask him about his XR250 bored out to a 184 :2thumbs:

Yes, Scott and Randy are the owners of both Foreign Accents and Auto Focus. They have the blue Porsche 911t I did sitting in their show room. I walked in one day and mentioned it and they gave me the job on the spot. They`ve had really bad hacks detailing for them, so right now they`re giving me all the black cars to fix from Auto Focus that are riddled with holograms and swirls. James and Mike are the two guys that run Auto Focus. Chris is my supervisor and just makes sure the cars come in and get whatever is needed to be ready for the lot. If you`re still interested in a job send me a PM and I`ll see if I can take you on and train you. If you`re ever there again, I work out of the last 2 bays on the right side of the main shop.

imported_sal329
05-02-2010, 12:55 PM
I am in Greensboro....

spellrm
05-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Yes, Scott and Randy are the owners of both Foreign Accents and Auto Focus. They have the blue Porsche 911t I did sitting in their show room. I walked in one day and mentioned it and they gave me the job on the spot. They`ve had really bad hacks detailing for them, so right now they`re giving me all the black cars to fix from Auto Focus that are riddled with holograms and swirls. James and Mike are the two guys that run Auto Focus. Chris is my supervisor and just makes sure the cars come in and get whatever is needed to be ready for the lot. If you`re still interested in a job send me a PM and I`ll see if I can take you on and train you. If you`re ever there again, I work out of the last 2 bays on the right side of the main shop.

PM sent :)

Edison
05-10-2010, 09:24 PM
kinda late but just joined :) i`ve been lurking around this forum and a few others for a few weeks or so trying to learn more about detailing and what not. i`m simply in it for my car, `08 sonata, atm and i catch myself cleaning it a few times a week, if only just some minor dusting etc. i purchased a random orbital and a buddy of mine polished and waxed (zymol cleaner wax) his bmw and my car one weekend. anyway, it`s nice to know there`s ppl in gbso in case i want to get mine done by a professional!

imported_sal329
05-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Welcome Edison