PDA

View Full Version : Where can I purchase ?

dougbthom
04-23-2010, 10:10 AM
As a Canadian resident, I recently made a purchase from the U.S. of a number of Meguiar`s products. I neglected to order 2 items which are: 1. Meguiar`s Water Magnet Micro Drying Towel and 2. Meguiar`s Soft Touch Microfibre Chamois. Does anyone happen to know someone in Canada that will sell me these 2 items ? This way I will avoid customs and the ridiculous time it takes to clear a package. Thanks for any help you can offer.

salty
04-23-2010, 10:19 AM
Can Tire has a lot of new MF products, though I have not tried them yet.

dougbthom
04-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Thanks Mark for your suggestion. I`ve tried Canadian Tire and they only carry a few of the Meguiar`s products.

salty
04-24-2010, 01:27 AM
I think they are now stocking similar MF products, but from a different company, so I don`t know the scratchless quality, but they do look acceptable.

Rtom
04-24-2010, 02:45 AM
The Canadian Tire towels are made by the same brand as most of the other OTC ones (Microtex). These also happen to be the same manufacturer for the Vroom towels (Favourite OTC).

Just watch the seams and tags, but the towel itself is of pretty good quality. Avoid the smaller ones, stick to the bigger towels, they don`t roll as much.

I have also noticed that Walmart and Canadian Tire have also been carrying higher quality microfiber towels. Super plush ones without tags, have yet to try them, but they seem very high quality, if you can get past the price of $10 a towel :D