PDA

View Full Version : StockTowelsNow Microfiber Review

LICamaro85
04-19-2010, 08:51 PM
I bought a "test" kit of 3 of their "super" microfibers it was 7 bucks for three towels which is such a bargain. They were 500/gsm weight which is about normal for the higher end of towels. These towels are amazing, I washed them and started using them today and they are on par with the cobras that cost 8-12 bucks a piece.

This place sell`s bulk as well which I WILL be buying a half case which is roughly i think 100 towels for 2 bucks a piece which is unreal for these towels.

My only wish is that they made a towel that was around 700 or 800 in weight like the cobra shamrock towel, if they did they would be getting 100% of my towel orders.

They also threw in a free glass towel which after testing I will be switching from my normal ones to these.

For the price these towels are like no other, they are just like the cobra 530`s and the cobra gold. StockTowelsnow.com

-LI 85

Leadfootluke
04-19-2010, 08:55 PM
I bought a "test" kit of 3 of their "super" microfibers it was 7 bucks for three towels which is such a bargain. They were 500/gsm weight which is about normal for the higher end of towels. These towels are amazing, I washed them and started using them today and they are on par with the cobras that cost 8-12 bucks a piece.

This place sell`s bulk as well which I WILL be buying a half case which is roughly i think 100 towels for 2 bucks a piece which is unreal for these towels.

My only wish is that they made a towel that was around 700 or 800 in weight like the cobra shamrock towel, if they did they would be getting 100% of my towel orders.

They also threw in a free glass towel which after testing I will be switching from my normal ones to these.

For the price these towels are like no other, they are just like the cobra 530`s and the cobra gold. StockTowelsnow.com

-LI 85

I have never had microfibers any better than OTC ones from local stores as I only dabbled with detailing on my vehicles. I picked up the super towels as well but I don`t have "other" high end towels to compare them too. So far, I love the super ones though!