PDA

View Full Version : *Croftgate Quick -N- Slick*

mystickid
04-19-2010, 04:01 PM
www.CroftgateUSA.com - Quick-N-Slick Polymer Polish and Paint Protection System (http://croftgateusa.com/buy-croftgateusa-products/quick-n-slick)

Just came across the croftgate waterless wash from an ad on my Gmail. It seems very similar to the CG One Waterless Wash I already have.

But Among their other products, I saw their video for "Quick-N-Slick" spray wax.

Looks interesting. Searched but couldn`t find thread posted on it.

Anyone use their Quick N Slick spray wax? Thoughts?

bogi094
04-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Amazingly slick, and looks good, but when examined in light and close with your eye there are tiny streaks. Durability is there with 6-8 weeks on a spray wax. On glass its good but the streaks are more noticeable there. Tough stuff! Took a light polish to fully remove off glass (glass cleaner, soap etc, didnt do squat)

Overall, try the sampler for $10 came with nice MF towels, nice 4oz spray bottle/sprayer. Def. worth the look if your into trying something new out.

Robert Hecht
05-26-2010, 03:22 PM
I have used Croftgate Quick-n-Slick several times. I have found it to be an excellent product. It`s very easy to use (just wipe it on and buff lightly). No need for product to haze. It looks good right away but looks even better after it cures for about 24 hours. Don`t use too much - that way you can avoid streaking. Also, as far as I know it is not intended for use on glass. Another good thing: it does not stain trim or plastic.

mystickid
07-23-2010, 04:01 PM
*Bump*

Anyone else use this?

longdx
07-23-2010, 04:22 PM
I bought (2) Croftgate sample packs. I agree completely with "Amboybob`s post. It looks great after the first application but looks better as it cures. I have used it on my wife`s 2008 CR-V (red) and it imparts a nice gloss that lasts for about 6-8 weeks. You only need 2 sprays per panel and the sample bottle (10oz) has lasted a long time. In fact, i have yet to use the second bottle I purchased. Very easy product to use (just avoid the tendency to use too much)

Superior Shine
08-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Croftgate rocks! Other than Meguiars it is the only other product line I use.

mystickid
08-19-2010, 01:31 AM
What do you like about it? Which of their products?

9935annivgt
08-19-2010, 01:29 PM
We are talking to Croftgate now about coming down to our show on Sept 18 to set up a display. Saw them at Mustang Week and the spray wax was doing wonders on black cars in the sun, I am looking to get some when I run low again. They also have a very good product for tires, can`t remember the name.

DM101
08-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Tire Shine

gben
08-19-2010, 06:24 PM
Another day another product line to look into. Quick N Slick does look interesting -

audiophile64
08-19-2010, 07:03 PM
I just received my first shipment from croftgate of the quicknslick .3 days ago put it on my 2008 black cobaltss.Great shine,a step above most detailers I have tried.After 24 hours did harden and leaves a slippery feel to the surface.Now I have to see about the durability because it has not rained here in Jersey since I applied it.Looks very promising also with some anti dusting antistatic abilities.Its a liitle pricey at almost $30 for the larger bottle but since I bought 2 of these large size should last me for awhile.Alittle seems to go a long way.Apply to cool surface only and beware of smears which can be removed with some beadx detailer(good to use in hot weather) or just water on a microfiber

gben
08-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Ok so I guess the obvious questions have to addressed here, How does QNS compare to BFWD OR BF Deep Gloss Spray? Is it fair to compare it to optimum poli-seal or would that be a totally different animal? Yes at almost $30.00 a quart it`s not cheap but that`s what BF Deep Gloss Spray nearly comes in at for the same size bottle ( $27.99 ) at ProperAutoCare.

longdx
08-19-2010, 09:03 PM
@gben:

I have not used BF Deep Gloss Spray but I can tell you that QnS is a great product. I ordered 2 samples from Croftgate. I have yet to use the second bottle. It is super easy to apply (2 sprays per panel) and buff with a MF.