PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Detailers - How do you charge?

crc1
04-19-2010, 12:20 PM
Do you collect your $$ before or after your services? Also, is there any way to accept credit cards etc without a direct phone line?

De WALTER
04-19-2010, 12:54 PM
1. Sometimes in the middle of a job you may come across things that you charge extra. I`ll call a customer and let them know first what the problem is and if they give me the go ahead then i`ll do it. So in my case I like to collect after so it doesn`t seem like they paid twice.

2.Call a credit card company or check with your bank, I got a wireless credit card machine for a minium payment a month. My business grew after I started accepting cards. Hope this Helps.

jose206
04-19-2010, 12:54 PM
I charge after the job, haven`t had any problems so far. As for the credit card payment, I use an android phone and have a hidden link that another guy on here helped me to make where I can go in from my phone and enter the payment amount along with the customers card information and it deposits the money to my business paypal account and from there I can transfer it to my checking account. It really wasn`t all that complicated if you have a web guy and knows what he is doing. I think it charges like .30 per transaction. There`s also allot of apps with a very low monthly fee on the android market or apple market to choose from.