PDA

View Full Version : Hello from IA

DavidKnoll
04-18-2010, 06:10 PM
Hey guys, I`ve registered here a slight while back, but now intend to be reading up on reviews, how-to`s, and eventually over the summer get an idea on the possibility of having a simple car detailing business while I`m finishing college.

Currently I`m 21 and a Junior at Iowa State University, I`m not 100% on what I`m going into, but ISU is opening a new major (Industrial Design) and I`m thinking of pursuing it, or Architecture. I`ve switched majors in the past year and am on the 7 year plan...

If anyone would be willing to give a helping hand onto what threads should not be overlooked I would appreciate it, although I`m not new at forums and know how to search and such. :)

And just so everyone doesn`t think that I`m just hoping on jumping into this business with my fingers crossed, this summer I`ll be working 50+hrs/week and then learning/teaching myself how to do detailing in between. I`m hoping to have a full grip on products, techniques, and the basic setup of the business by the beginning of the fall semester. I don`t want to rush into things, rather get it done right the first time.

TortoiseAWD
04-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Welcome to Autopia. And GO STATE!

Tort

Class of `88 (computer science)