PDA

View Full Version : Meg`s UQW on Interior?

nonwelder
04-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Anyone ever thought of this? I LOVE the stuff, and when I think about it, it works great on all trim, so why not try it on the dash?

Might get flamed, but it just came to mind...hey, it`s late! :)

Thoughts?

Dubbin1
04-15-2010, 08:56 PM
I don`t understand why you would even want to do that??? Use something that`s made for a dash not paint.

Tuck91
04-15-2010, 09:31 PM
I don`t understand why you would even want to do that??? Use something that`s made for a dash not paint.

It was formulated for use on plastic trim as well

LICamaro85
04-15-2010, 10:13 PM
You could most likely use it on interior plastics, as others have said it was made to be used on exterior plastics and trim. Alot and I mean ALOT of products we use can be used for a zillion other uses other than what they are "made" for.

- LI 85

nonwelder
04-16-2010, 07:47 AM
Glad some others saw this the way I did! It does work really nice on exterior trim, which is why I asked. I`ve used it on a test area of my interior and it makes the surface slick and seems to help repel dust.

Again, just a thought...wanted to see what others would say.

Dubbin1
04-16-2010, 07:55 AM
I`m sure on hard plastic interior trim it will work fine but what does it do on a soft dash? Does it clean, condition and soften it up as well as make it shine?

nonwelder
04-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Well, my dash is fairly hard. Hard to explain unless you`ve seen some of the new VW interiors. Again, just looking to have another use for the product. I love it and am going to continue to experiment. It does wonders on exterior trim. Renews it a bit without the greasy look of some dressings.