PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the NW

FinishLineAuto
04-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Hey guys, I`m from Washington and I found this website through searching for a place to find product reviews on products. My short story is that I got into detailing about 5 years ago and would do some word of mouth gigs here and there. Recently I was able to get a deal to detail cars to be put up for sale/auction which has given me a drive to do this as a side business again after I didn`t put alot of effort into it for a few years. I`m currently looking at my business license now and working towards maybe a better future with this. I already have a full time quality job so I am not sure where it will go but it`s nice to pick up some extra work and make a car look good. I`m a total car nut and have alot of passion towards any vehicle. I always think there is something we can all do to make our car "better" and sometimes all that is just keeping it cleaned and looking nice. I`m a Ford guy and very much a mustang enthusiast but I respect and love all vehicles.

Anyways, I signed up to see about getting more information about detailing and most importantly to me finding a line of products that works best. I currently use/like Mothers products but I just feel like if I want to do this more professionally and regularly I got to step up the product line and use stuff to get a show quality feel. I`ve used Zaino and Griots Garage in the past, but because of price I`ve steered to Mothers. Anyways...this topic can be best somewhere else for right now.

Looks like an awesome site

Curt

FinishLineAuto