PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Prelude_ghost
04-08-2010, 02:16 AM
Just thought I would say, "hello."

I was here years ago (03), with a different name, linked to an email account that I have long since lost the passcode too. Things came up, work and other things stopped me from having time to do car stuff; but I am back. Oddly enough, my old login here is still listed..

With new cars, and a renewed interest in all things cars. One thing that never changed over the years though was my eye for seeing swirl marks on cars, 1/2 dirty/wiped down cars driving by me, parking by me.........& cringing.

I recently pulled out my box of detailing supplies on to find the wax: dried, the dressings: separated and a general expired date on all kinds of junk. All my microfibers (pakshak?)have been drafted to kitchen/household use etc. My wool wash mits that were recommended by users here as a good starter kit back in `03 via Costco seem to still be ok.

with so much time that has passed, I have to re-learn everything all again, on my new cars.

So with that intro I trade in my old car/girlfriend for new ones:

`01Prelude

`07 Mini Cooper S

As usual, things/issues bring up other things, and as such I am back with questions and want of knowledge, but that is another thread.