PDA

View Full Version : raised letter are brite again

RandyW
01-05-2006, 01:42 AM
when it comes to my tires :evil: i hate them, i like showing my ride around town as long as its clean but, i really hate cleaning my tires.they seem to take as long as it does the entire truck. so i figured i would find a shortcut: tried ajax didnt work, tried bleach white didnt work, tried almost everything in walmart or pepboys no single item work that good for me.
so this week end i felt like i had a high IQ (let me think). anyways i mixed 2/3 of a scoop of oxy clean with some nxt wash and scrub brush and cleaned my tires. trust me my white letters were brite not off white. not a lot of hard scrubbing . the brown look gone. i was done in half the time and they looked good. :band:

Mikeyc
01-05-2006, 02:05 AM
Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? I`m wondering if the Oxyclean by itself would have cleaned your tires well.

RandyW
01-05-2006, 02:17 AM
no not me and probally so i used the nxt to make it stretch. i drive a ford expo

joe.p
01-05-2006, 10:00 AM
My whitewalls were faded,i couldnt get them white anymore. A DC member suggested SimpleGreen non diluted works wonders

hemin8r
01-05-2006, 03:19 PM
hmmm, I`ll have to try this out. Thanks for the tip.

Mikeyc
01-05-2006, 04:36 PM
no not me and probally so i used the nxt to make it stretch. i drive a ford expo
I guess my joke went over your head. You were saying how brilliant your solution was. This reminded me of the ads for Holiday Inn Express. In these ads a normal Joe walks into some difficult situation like say a medical emergency and offers a brilliant solution. Then another character in the ad will say something like "are you a doctor?" and the guy will respond "no, but I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night!"

pogo123
01-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Hey Mikeyc, I got it the first time you posted and thought it was pretty funny. Having to explain it sure takes alot of the fun out of it though! :rofl

Mikeyc
01-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Hey Mikeyc, I got it the first time you posted and thought it was pretty funny. Having to explain it sure takes alot of the fun out of it though! :rofl
I was concerned Randy might think I was stalking him :rofl

01WJLimited
01-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Westley`s Bleche White didn`t work?

It works wonders for me... Hm.

RandyW
01-18-2006, 11:35 PM
no Mikeyc igot it (late) but igot it