PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Zymol Cleaner wax?

unleashedfury
03-20-2010, 09:28 PM
I scored a Bottle of Zymol Cleaner wax for .05 cents.. Yes a nickel. Local Pep Boys was clearing their stock and it was the last one. Marked it to sell. and it sat.

I was curious has anyone tried this stuff?

I wanna take a whack with it but if its a total loss. a nickel isn`t much to lose.

imported_01GreyStangGT
03-20-2010, 09:37 PM
Does a good job cleaning. It also has a nice shine. However, it can be difficult to remove and can get dusty.

unleashedfury
03-20-2010, 09:47 PM
Ok thanks..

So I guess your saying just make sure you get it off in time.

craigdt
03-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Not really a Zymol product. It is sometimes called the "Zurtle Wax".

But if you like the results, may as well use it. It certainly smells tasty!

nosbusa1700
03-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Love the smell of it.

After removing the wax spritz some cold water on the paint and buff. imo It looks pretty good. Not sure how long it last though.

kkreit01
03-22-2010, 09:29 AM
I used to think this stuff was the bomb back in the day. That was when I thought "all products dusted and stained trim". Like others stated, it smells real good, cleans good, looks good, and will protect for quite awhile. However, it does dust real bad, stains trim, and is difficult to remove. It`s worth a nickle (for sure). Good find. I saw Target has it on clearance as well, but it`s still around $6. I won`t buy any, because I have too many other products.

Dan
03-22-2010, 09:34 AM
Good cleaner, smells tasty but doesn`t last too long. Much better AIOs out there but at $0.05, not exactly a waste of money.