PDA

View Full Version : going green???

Donavin629
03-11-2010, 03:17 PM
hey guys can anyone recommend any GREEN products.. cars here in texas are not that bad so i dont need much to get these cars clean.. right now i use ONR wash to conserve water. but looking for green products that work well on the interiors and stuff like tire shine.

The Total Pro
03-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Hey Donavin, This is Mel Craig and depending on what your trying to accomplish there are several type of eco friendly and green products out on the market today that will do the job in a big way. I know Croftgate is putting out a great product call Aqualnil X and the Chemical guys have made a huge impact in the industry with their new Eco Smart product as well. One of the best things about these two products is they can be used on just about any surface. From paint to glass and plastic to rubber both of these are great for cleaning and they both have protective properties for an added protection.

Hope that helps you man... I`m glad to see your open to this new side of the business.

How many new customers have you talked to this week? The more you talk about your services the more business you will generate!!! Go make it happen.

Donavin629
03-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Hey Donavin, This is Mel Craig and depending on what your trying to accomplish there are several type of eco friendly and green products out on the market today that will do the job in a big way. I know Croftgate is putting out a great product call Aqualnil X and the Chemical guys have made a huge impact in the industry with their new Eco Smart product as well. One of the best things about these two products is they can be used on just about any surface. From paint to glass and plastic to rubber both of these are great for cleaning and they both have protective properties for an added protection.

Hope that helps you man... I`m glad to see your open to this new side of the business.

How many new customers have you talked to this week? The more you talk about your services the more business you will generate!!! Go make it happen.

i will check out your suggestions.. my question is can the give the same performance as our products we use today?

AeroCleanse
03-11-2010, 04:26 PM
hey guys can anyone recommend any GREEN products.. cars here in texas are not that bad so i dont need much to get these cars clean.. right now i use ONR wash to conserve water. but looking for green products that work well on the interiors and stuff like tire shine.

Check out HD Car Care products.