PDA

View Full Version : mytee lite 2 help!!!

jose206
03-10-2010, 10:19 PM
So my one year warranty is up next month, I`ve had this machine replaced twice and have had a new pump replaced about 1 month ago. I`m worried now because this is you could say the 4th pump that`s been problamatic, I don`t get a steady stream of water. Is this normal on these extractors? Its more of a pulsing stream. This is the first extractor that I`ve owned. Im concerned I will continue to have this problem after my warranty period. The machine works great when the pump puts out a steady stream. I`ve never put any kind of chemical in it.

Greg Nichols
03-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Sounds like you have a air bubble in the line, have you ever run it down to no water? You might need to run a bunch of water through it. Take the wand and depress the handle squirt the water back into the tank, do this for several minutes, you might clear the line. It also might be something else.......

Cheers,

GREG

jose206
03-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Yeah I have tried holding down the trigger for long periods already, ill try running it completely dry...

jose206
03-12-2010, 01:34 AM
It was my upholstery tool that was causing the pulsating, I switched it out and it works great, any idea if it may have damaged my pump if I used it that way on two carpet shampoos? The pump was brand new a month ago.