PDA

View Full Version : What micro products to use/buy with ONR

SeaNile31
03-08-2010, 07:59 PM
I`m looking to purchase ONR and was wondering what micro products to use when using ONR. I have a blue micro mitt but need towels. Do I need drying towels, QD towels, etc? Have the bucket with the grit guard but need some help with the micro towels.

JK

Bunky
03-09-2010, 06:43 PM
I`m looking to purchase ONR and was wondering what micro products to use when using ONR. I have a blue micro mitt but need towels. Do I need drying towels, QD towels, etc? Have the bucket with the grit guard but need some help with the micro towels.

JK

I have used several wash media. I prefer either a plusher microfiber (like Autogeek`s 530) or a chenille (dreadlock) microfiber mitt. They can get pretty grimey looking so I change them or use a different mitt for upper and one for lower.

I tend to prefer a two towel method. A damp one to remove the initial ONR and then a dry one to do the finish. I have preferred a foam core waffle like Mothers brand (usually blot) and a dual nap type drying towel but just use dual nap for both at times.

SeaNile31
03-10-2010, 07:57 AM
Thanks. Ordered the ONR and micro towels yesterday and my new to me car arrives this weekend. Doubt I will try ONR for the first time on my car. Gotta practice on my explorer first!

John