PDA

View Full Version : Optimum No Rinse QD

spencer785
03-06-2010, 01:55 AM
Hi there just wondering on my 32oz bottle of ONR its say for QD strength to add 8oz to 1 gallon of water but everybody says its 6oz but I did what the bottle said anyways. And another thing is I mixed up the ONR for QD strength in a 1L spray bottle but was tired and by mistake put in 4oz into spray bottle instead of 2oz. Should I dump this bottle and redo or will it work fine. Thanks

Rtom
03-06-2010, 05:22 AM
When I mix ONR for QD I use the 6oz to 1 gallon of water ratio. Works fine for me.

Seeing as you wanted 2oz for a 1L spray bottle (1 US Gallon = 128oz = 3.8 Litres) i`ll assume you`re going with the 8oz dilution ratio, not that it matters anyways. You can`t go wrong with a MORE concentrated QD, especially with ONR. Product waste would really be the only concern I can see, but what`s 2 oz here and there?

And if you still feel the need to dump it out or redo it, send it over here, i`ll have no qualms about using it ;)

dervdave
03-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Hi there just wondering on my 32oz bottle of ONR its say for QD strength to add 8oz to 1 gallon of water but everybody says its 6oz but I did what the bottle said anyways. And another thing is I mixed up the ONR for QD strength in a 1L spray bottle but was tired and by mistake put in 4oz into spray bottle instead of 2oz. Should I dump this bottle and redo or will it work fine. Thanks

Don`t get too hung up about exactly how much ONR to use, the manufacturer will have given the `optimum` ratios but they`re not cast in stone, there is room for error/safety.

The ratios can be safely tweeked to suit yourself. :bigups

IkeRay
03-06-2010, 09:58 AM
the manufacturer will have given the `optimum` ratios

i see what you did there....:LOLOL