PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Find Figure Out What Products Are Best For Me

Josh1
03-03-2010, 05:44 PM
I have been working alot lately and the car is showing it. I clean it every week when I can but snow came this month so havent washed in over a month because every week it snows or rains the days I can. It has what I would say is simple swirl marks on it that only can be seen with bright light. I use a foam gun and wash it the best I can to prevent more. I am just looking for something to cover up until I get time to really do it up good. I have a detail guy that is going to hit it up for me but looking for products to stay up on it. The products I have been looking at are:

DP Foam Gun Car Wash

Poorboys White Diamond Glaze or Autoglym SRP which ever that would cover better

Poorboys EX-P Sealent (I have it already and like the shine but recomendations are welcome.

Clearkote Wax

Any product recomendations welcome just nothing too expensive since I have a kid on way and barely able to pay for my car hobby now lol ;)

craigdt
03-03-2010, 10:05 PM
You have a good product selection. The SRP is a very well respected product so I think you should

be fairly happy with that. Just make sure your wash techniques arent causing

any more marring.

Best wishes

Accumulator
03-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Josh1- I`m a big fan of SRP, but since I dunno from the PB White Diamond Glaze, well...I don`t know how it compares :nixweiss

SRP topped with Collinite wax oughta keep things nice for a good long time though, and it`d be pretty quick and easy.

BSCorvette
03-04-2010, 01:24 PM
:beware:bat