PDA

View Full Version : Boston Area Detailers

yorks01742
02-22-2010, 04:27 PM
As the spring approaches (not too soon) I have searched the forums but not found any recommendations of professional detailers in the boston area.

I have a black 911 with a clear bra and I am looking for someone to detail the car for near showroom level and then I can get a new clear bra put on.

Any recommendation would be grateful

Thanks

Mikeyc
02-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Ryan and Rick are up in Wakefield which is not too far of a drive. I believe their business is called Unique Car Care.

nyyankees22
02-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Yup they would be the ones. I`ve seen some of their work on here and they are incredible.

Rickrack
02-22-2010, 07:34 PM
As the spring approaches (not too soon) I have searched the forums but not found any recommendations of professional detailers in the boston area.

I have a black 911 with a clear bra and I am looking for someone to detail the car for near showroom level and then I can get a new clear bra put on.

Any recommendation would be grateful

Thanks

Private message on the way...

Mikeyc- Thanks!

gmblack3
02-22-2010, 08:12 PM
Those guys at UCC are the balz!

TechieTechie
08-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but are there other recommended detailers in Metro Boston to entrust my BMW Z4 and touring? I`ve left countless emails & messages for Rick (who did an awesome job in the past) and for Driven Perfection in Weymouth...with no responses.

I need to get my Z4 ready for Bimmerfest East next week...and I don`t want to turn it over to just anyone.

I`m beginning to think I`ve pissed off the great detailer in the sky.....

Any help is greatly, greatly appreciated. Jen

tom p.
08-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Jen, welcome aboard! See post #4 in this thread :)

JohnKleven
08-17-2012, 12:53 PM
Unique for sure...

TechieTechie
08-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Unique for sure...

John and Tom...I love Unique and Rick did a great job on my z4 and Vibe on previous details.

But I have been trying to get ahold of him for the last 4 months (emails, cell phone, work phone) and he either a) doesn`t answer and I get his VM b) he doesn`t respond to emails or c) when I`ve gotten him live, says I`m driving or I`m working and I don`t have my scheduling book...can you call me or I`ll call you back...and either I get another VM or he doesn`t call back.

Maybe I pissed him off, I don`t know? :tape2: I`m not trying to trash the work he does (which is great)...but I can`t wait anymore. I need someone who is a good detailer, who is responsive, to work on my BMWs. So if anyone has first hand recommendations (who does at least passable work) besides these two, please, please, please let me know.

Thank you so much

Jen