PDA

View Full Version : What was your funniest/dumbest thread?

GregCavi
12-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Well Jngrbrdman reminded me today of mine! haha darn him. Here is mine in the readers digest version:

Back about a year ago im guessing i had just gotten my car and asked what i could do as far as performance mods to my auto cavi for under 200 bucks. Its funny i know!!

I just focus on making it the best looking cavi in the city now.

So what is yours?

Greg

The Fuzz
12-22-2005, 07:32 PM
Bwahahahahaahahahahaha!!!! Fast for less than $200?! Bwahahhahahaahahahahha!!! :rofl That is funny.

I think the dumbest post I ever made was when I posted on this stupid thread that wanted to know what our dumbest post was. Yeah, I think that was it. :rockon

Brenton
12-22-2005, 07:58 PM
http://www.detailcity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14232
This was my first (only?) review, which got no responses. I was trying to act like an OTC customer and doing what they would experience. It seems like a dumb exercise now, which is why there weren`t any responses.

CharlesW
12-22-2005, 08:41 PM
http://www.detailcity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14232
This was my first (only?) review, which got no responses. I was trying to act like an OTC customer and doing what they would experience. It seems like a dumb exercise now, which is why there weren`t any responses.Actually, it wasn`t a bad review at all. Certainly not dumb.
I never read it because of the products listed, none of which I had any interest in.
In my case, I think it is totally unfair to have to pick just one. My worst ones are when I try to be a comedian. My sense of humor doesn`t always mesh with other people. :)

Charles

GregCavi
12-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Actually, it wasn`t a bad review at all. Certainly not dumb.
I never read it because of the products listed, none of which I had any interest in.
In my case, I think it is totally unfair to have to pick just one. My worst ones are when I try to be a comedian. My sense of humor doesn`t always mesh with other people. :)

Charles

you always make me laugh charles!

Greg