PDA

View Full Version : Another Danase Thread

Pages : [1] 2

9935annivgt
02-03-2010, 09:33 AM
I just have to say again what a great line of products that I feel Bob has over at Danase. I have read about the "relabelling" and such but I do not agree. Anything that I have gotten from Bob Has always worked better to me than any of the products that he supposedly relabled. I am a big fan of DWG, the swirl abolishers, and turbo shine. While there may be better (some but not much) I do not feel as though there were much better deals out there. The products worked, were priced well and shipped quickly. Good Luck Bob in the future and I wish you the best from a small part timer in NC

BobD
02-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Thanks man! And thanks everyone else. It looks like either this weekend or the next will be our last. We where going to stay open until the end of Feb. but with the products dwindling so fast it really isn`t worth it. The most we have left is of the Swirl Abolishers and those are starting to go fast now with the new prices from this weekend.

Thanks again!

craigdt
02-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Best of luck from me as well. (Did you change your user name?)

Looking forward to giving DWG a try here soon. From what I hear, there is nothing

quite like it.

BobD
02-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Thanks!

Yes, I had PrinzII change my name the other day.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
02-03-2010, 10:01 AM
I have read about the "relabelling" and such but I do not agree. Anything that I have gotten from Bob Has always worked better to me than any of the products that he supposedly relabled.

What do you mean?? they are the same color and smell the same so it must be the exact same recipe!!:chuckle::chuckle:

Not only are the Bob`s products great but he is also a top notch no BS kinda guy... hard to find these days!

superchargedg
02-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Thank god i still have a 3/4 bottle of DWG glaze that should last me at least a couple years.We will miss you man.......good luck with your new endeavor!!!

BobD
02-04-2010, 06:28 AM
Thanks! !

Flashtime
02-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Bob, do you have plans to start something else?

BobD
02-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Nope. I have a blog in the works but not even 100% sure I`ll continue that. I`m going to spend as much time with the family as possible and get back into some old hobbies.

Flashtime
02-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Spending (having) time with the family sounds good!

BobD
02-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Spending (having) time with the family sounds good!

Yes it does! I sucks now to be at work all day on and then come home and have to spend more time in the home office or running around before I even get home. Will be very nice to come home and be able to eat and relax. LOL

RogueM3
02-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Is DWG going to be no more? I was planning to buy some come Spring...:confused:

BobD
02-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Is DWG going to be no more? I was planning to buy some come Spring...:confused:

It`s been gone for a couple weeks now.

RogueM3
02-04-2010, 10:30 AM
It`s been gone for a couple weeks now.

..I kept searching after posting and PakShak has it on their site still, but its going to be a $30 bottle after shipping. :mad:

MarcHarris
02-04-2010, 10:57 AM
I agree with the OP. The products were fantastic, the prices were good, and the shipping/customer service was first class. I don`t know how I`ll replace such greats as DWG, but I figure I`ll be working on finding a replacement while using the rest of my supply.

Thanks Bob for being a great positive member of the community and we all look forward to your future input/projects