PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Virginia ...

gdal
01-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Guys,

I`ll be relocating to the Fredericksburg/Spotsylvania, VA area next month. I found a great job opportunity down there that sounds really promising.

I would like to meet other Autopian members from around this area. I`m definitively waiting for the next DC paint correction meet, but I really would like to see if there`s anyone that is willing to let me watch how they detail vehicles. I have a rotary and a pc that I haven`t mastered yet. I have a lot of nice goodies I can trade for the training or I can help with the detail.

Thanks in advance,

Gianni

Thomas Dekany
01-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Lots of people in Nova! You are lucky.

imported_DJ Mayo
01-22-2010, 11:40 PM
Let me know when your around, I`ll introduce you to Eric and myself.

gdal
01-23-2010, 07:51 AM
Let me know when your around, I`ll introduce you to Eric and myself.

Thanks for the response ... I`ll definitively contact you once I get settled down there. Are you guys still planning on a paint correction class for this Spring? I`m definitively interested.

Dan
01-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Welcome to VA, its a beautiful state, however the man gets you everywhere. VA is one of the few states where you can get jail time for just speeding. Make sure you watch your paint, we have acid rain and lots of products are susceptible to bad water spotting.

gdal
01-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Welcome to VA, its a beautiful state, however the man gets you everywhere. VA is one of the few states where you can get jail time for just speeding. Make sure you watch your paint, we have acid rain and lots of products are susceptible to bad water spotting.

Thanks for the heads up ... I have family in the area and I have never noticed acid rain etching on their vehicles.

What products/methods do you recommend to prevent acid rain damage?

Thanks for everyone`s answers ... tdekany was right ...great Autopian community in the area!!

Dan
01-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the heads up ... I have family in the area and I have never noticed acid rain etching on their vehicles.

What products/methods do you recommend to prevent acid rain damage?

Thanks for everyone`s answers ... tdekany was right ...great Autopian community in the area!!

http://people.eku.edu/ritchisong/RITCHISO//phfield.gif

I`ve had some trouble with the Z stuff around here and good luck with Collinite 845. You are going to love the area, so much stuff to do and so close to even more fun.

gdal
01-23-2010, 08:56 PM
I sent you a PM Yakky ... thanks Sir!!

RustyBumper
01-23-2010, 11:03 PM
Good luck on your move, Gianni! Congrats on the new job.

gdal
01-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Good luck on your move, Gianni! Congrats on the new job.

Gracias Marco ... how`s everything with you?

imported_Jakerooni
01-23-2010, 11:52 PM
Man Gianni your just getting to see everywhere these days. Good luck on that move. And guys Gianni is a quick study and will pick up on things very quickly He has a passion for this few others do.

gdal
01-24-2010, 07:50 AM
Man Gianni your just getting to see everywhere these days. Good luck on that move. And guys Gianni is a quick study and will pick up on things very quickly He has a passion for this few others do.

Thanks Jake ... Me and the wifey are planning on staying in VA for a while. I found a great job opportunity that sounds really promising.

How`s SC working out for you?

imported_Jakerooni
01-24-2010, 09:20 AM
How`s is SC working out for you?

Better than expected. So many opportunities down here it`s staggering. Trying to take advantage of as many as I possibly can.

SidewerksDetail
02-06-2010, 10:02 PM
there is alot of detail shops here and alot of customers to still get hooked up with.