PDA

View Full Version : Megs Hotshine Nozzle

D Tailor
01-21-2010, 03:59 PM
I ordered some new cans of Hotshine the other day and they were spraying in a thin stream no matter how I turned the nozzle. I called my supplier and they sent me new cans unddr product warranty. The new cans came with a big black basic nozzle...no more adjustable spray.

Is this the new design? Did they entirely get rid of the adjustable spray? Now it just says to hold it closer for narrow tires and farther away for bigger sidewalls. I liked the adjustable thing and I also like the way it sprayed (fan spray)...I never had overspray issues like with other tire aerosols. I use this mainly on trucks and especially my Xterra....fast and looks not too shiney when applied right.

BigAl3
01-21-2010, 04:14 PM
I ordered some new cans of Hotshine the other day and they were spraying in a thin stream no matter how I turned the nozzle. I called my supplier and they sent me new cans unddr product warranty. The new cans came with a big black basic nozzle...no more adjustable spray.

Is this the new design? Did they entirely get rid of the adjustable spray? Now it just says to hold it closer for narrow tires and farther away for bigger sidewalls. I liked the adjustable thing and I also like the way it sprayed (fan spray)...I never had overspray issues like with other tire aerosols. I use this mainly on trucks and especially my Xterra....fast and looks not too shiney when applied right.

yes, i think they did away with the small adjustable nozzle and are currently replaced with the ones you just got...

mblgjr
01-26-2010, 12:31 AM
Yep.

Running change.

Haven`t used the new style but noticed it in the store the other day that they had changed.

I figure the new one is either A) Cheaper; or B) little easier to push. The old style could be a little hard after doing 4 truck tires; but I still like it just fine. I`ve seen a lot of other brands using this new larger style too...