PDA

View Full Version : Will PB Black Hole remove Klasse Aio

emaxxman
01-18-2010, 06:34 PM
PB Black Hole says it has cleaners to remove dirt and grime...will those same cleaners remove Klasse AIO too?

I was thinking of putting a layer of Klasse AIO, Black Hole to fill in some minor swirls, and top with either Klasse SG or PB EX-P.

I have a 2010 black Acura TSX that has very minor swirling due to the dealer prep. It`s not bad enough for me to want to polish the swirls out right now. I`ll wait till it gets a little worse - probably do it in the spring.

craigdt
01-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Well sounds to me like the two products would fight against each other. If you put the Black hole down first to fill, the AIO would almost certainly remove it. But Im not sure that you would want to put it over the AIO if you are wanting to fill swirls. My guess is that Black hole would remove some of the AIO.

Why dont you try either the Klasse or the PB products with each other exclusively and see how that works. I dont think either route will give you poor results

GS4_Fiend
01-18-2010, 11:32 PM
IMHO, you could do in the order of KAIO, PBH, the LSP. KAIO is like a paint cleaner. So PBH be the glaze and LSP would be your beauty and the protector.

If you planning to use KSG, do KAIO + KSG only. I`ve tried this combo on my black lexus and didn`t really like the plastic look. I did KAIO + Optiseal and I`m pretty happy. It gives the black luxurious look wet and reflective shine. Planning to try PBH + OS see if it would make a difference in wetness

GL

Autogeek
01-19-2010, 10:18 AM
Pick one or the other IMO. Both products contain cleaners and will remove the other.

Big Leegr
01-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Klasse would likely remove the BH, but I don`t think the BH will do too much to cured KAIO. Here`s a quote from Steve from his board:

the cleaners are minimal and will not strip away anything unless used with an aggressive pad on high speed ... we prefer to use Black Hole with a finishing pad and a speed of about 2-3 with a PC ...

But as mentioned above, you should top the BH with a LSP.