PDA

View Full Version : Always check your camera for its memory card...

imported_Detailing Technology
01-09-2010, 02:51 PM
I finally got out to go knock out some cars today. I left my cameras card in my computer. F40 was just a wash and wax. The E46 M3 was a full blast.

Whats missing??

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_E3foPb7KQjQ/S0jtW1ASumI/AAAAAAAABlc/TBBxzs5-8I4/s800/garage.jpg

Oh, there it is...

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_E3foPb7KQjQ/S0judIFKxiI/AAAAAAAABmQ/qOuH5b35IfQ/s800/fforty.jpg

Fk1000 looks great on silver! No way to tell via Blackberry Bold..:tumblewee

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_E3foPb7KQjQ/S0jtZi_MOZI/AAAAAAAABlo/gXzvBZjfi4w/s800/mtree.jpg

And if you get a chance, try Chemical Guys new Diablo Gel. Its a strong P21 gel competitor.

wfedwar
01-09-2010, 02:58 PM
And if you get a chance, try Chemical Guys new Diablo Gel. Its a strong P21 gel competitor.

Nice cars. About Diablo--what dilution do you use? I use 6:1. It works pretty well and I like that its so safe.

01-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Wow. I mixed it at 2:1. I have to dilute it a bit I guess!

Worked like a champ on those M3 wheels.

Just placing an order for a gallon.

Also: Fk1000 applied with a PC and a blue pad is easy on / easy off for those who have problems with the removal. I spritzed the surface with FK425 to assist with removing. I was impressed with the outcome.

Mikeyc
01-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Nice cars and I`m guessing you did a nice job on them. :)

Why not just download your pics using a USB cable? That way you`ll never forget your card.

01-09-2010, 05:25 PM
What`s a USB cable?:doh

That would be too easy.

MichaelSpoots
01-09-2010, 06:08 PM
I would faint if I saw 4 Scuderias in one place. :rolleyes: Actually I would probably faint if I saw 1 Scuderia.

You get to work on some amazing pieces of art. That F40 looks dripping wet! Looks amazing :xyxthumbs.

01-09-2010, 06:17 PM
I would faint if I saw 4 Scuderias in one place. :rolleyes: Actually I would probably faint if I saw 1 Scuderia.

You get to work on some amazing pieces of art. That F40 looks dripping wet! Looks amazing :xyxthumbs.

The place is well stocked for a party.

Thanks on the F40. It was just a quick ONR + Swissvax Concorso. We prepped it for a Concourse over the summer. Its heading to Pebble Beach for the F40 reunion this summer.

I thought that Enzo was yours, did I read wrong?

MichaelSpoots
01-09-2010, 07:18 PM
I only wish the Enzo was my own :sadpace:.

The F40-fest sounds like the place to be! I will actually be in the Carmel area tomorrow, but for camping reasons :bigups. Keep up the good work!

p.s. Have you had the pleasure of gunning any of these Italian beauties? (Not just the usual drive-15-feet then park, then reverse back into the stall...A real test drive is what I`m getting at!)

CupCate18
01-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Beautiful cars, and it looks like you did an amazing job on them as well. I`m so jealous you get to feast your eyes on those all day. :)