PDA

View Full Version : Edgeless Waffle Weave drying towels?

slammin86
01-09-2010, 02:25 PM
I have a phantom black metallic gto, and the paint seems to mar easily. I am currently using 2 white prima edgeless waffle weave towels. It is about time to replace them and want to know if there is a better option when it comes to edgeless waffle weaves.

BigAl3
01-09-2010, 04:27 PM
i use these when they had the satin edging, but they no longer come with them. i really like these waffle weaves and i only will use the ultra-soft ones as the regular are a tad too hard for my liking...

Blue Perl Microfiber Drying Towel (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/mf-204.html)

there`s also some clearance items as well...

Last Chance Clearance! (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/detailing-supplies-clearance-sale.html)

bogi094
01-09-2010, 04:44 PM
try some some showroomfx- only $8.99 20x40 size, and many people say they are one of the best money can buy. Which is why I bought 4 to see.

slammin86
01-09-2010, 05:41 PM
try some some showroomfx- only $8.99 20x40 size, and many people say they are one of the best money can buy. Which is why I bought 4 to see.

Those look a lot like the ones I have...only cheaper.

bogi094
01-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Those look a lot like the ones I have...only cheaper.

lol :) Well if you like the ones you currently have then stick with them except save money.

wannafbody
01-10-2010, 01:55 PM
I have an older Tropicare WW and it`s quite nice. The Showroom FX stuff is probably the same or similar since the name change.

bogi094
01-10-2010, 02:15 PM
I have an older Tropicare WW and it`s quite nice. The Showroom FX stuff is probably the same or similar since the name change.

Yeah I thought it was different. I emailed them and said every product is the same, except that they are trying to change the name and carry more products.

slammin86
01-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Yeah I thought it was different. I emailed them and said every product is the same, except that they are trying to change the name and carry more products.

Anyone comment on how these towels perform? I am looking at the white waffle weave drying towel.

wannafbody
01-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Anyone comment on how these towels perform? I am looking at the white waffle weave drying towel.

The Tropicare towel I have is thick and absorbant.

tabootim
01-15-2010, 08:32 PM
I have three they are the best I have used but I`m pretty limited in that. but all of his microfibers are dirt cheap in comparison to other peoples... My favorite that I have bought from him is the glass towel and the super plush it makes removing wax and polish a breeze