PDA

View Full Version : Auto Detailing Stores in San Diego, CA

jbnery6465
01-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Anyone know an automotive detailing store in San Diego (besides Kragen/Autozone/Pepboys)? Maybe in the North County to Fashion Valley area.

I`m looking for a local spot where I can buy professional line detail products, specifically Meg 105/205, Zaino, and maybe some Poorboy`s.

Thanks

imported_artikxscout
01-08-2010, 02:55 AM
you can check if there are any finishmasters around your area. they carry 3m and meguiars line.

auto_guy
01-08-2010, 03:47 AM
tri city paint in miramar area has meg`s. there`s also autocare outlet in claremont that also has some stuff. not meg`s but pro brands but they have more selections of pads which is good.

autowasche
01-08-2010, 08:08 AM
For supplies...I can`t believe I`m posting them but in the sake off convenience RightLook in Miramar & Tomahawk in Poway/Scripps Poway. They have supplies and their product, nothing else. As far as Product, there isn`t anything good place other then your local Automotive paint store that carries higher end products. They usually all carry megs or 3m.

**Frank**
01-08-2010, 04:53 PM
What about pads?

I`ll be in San Diego next week and would like to pick up some LC rotary pads off the shelf if I can.

imported_WCD
01-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Call Dann at BidD`s Mobile Detailing..San Diego. He is an Optimum Supplier and probably can sell you pads and so forth. Super great guy and very easy to deal with.

Rob Regan