PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Poorboy`s?

rockford33
07-14-2003, 04:25 PM
I know Dwayne sells it here, but how can I find out if there are any local distributors? Do you have a website Poorboy? Also, it seems that the online store here doesn`t have everything that I have read about people using, like the SSR1 (?), etc. Looking for something I can use in full sun once I get rid of some of my other stuff.

Thanks,
Neil

The Fuzz
07-14-2003, 05:14 PM
I think his website is www.poorboysworld.com (http://www.poorboysworld.com) :D (Click it anyway. You never know where it will go.)

bildy
07-14-2003, 05:49 PM
Danbury CT, bike show ;-) i will show the awesome results i got on my 2003 yellow cavalier with these products. The really are the best !

rtbrick
07-15-2003, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I wonder why the whole Poorboys line is not sold at Premium? I was thinking about trying some out on my wifes dark blue car.

It`s been alluded to that UPP may last anywhere from 3-6 months depending on the enivroment. How about Poorboys EX? It has Carnuba in it, so I figure the plain wax would be gone in about a month or so during the summer. How does that leave the finish looking?

Thomasfl
07-15-2003, 05:28 PM
RT, UPP and EX are both awesome products. It is all a matter or personal taste and not one performing over the other. IMO UPP has a higher gloss and EX a little more depth. Take you pick, there is one guarantee your ride will look amazing assuming you do the right prep work.

Poorboy
07-15-2003, 08:27 PM
rtbrick ...your wish is my command;)....more Poorboy products will be on their way to Premiumautocare.com very soon....including the SSR line:D
Thanks Fuzz for the post....

Thanks Dwayne...that new Beemer is getting closer;)

AutopiaAdmin
07-15-2003, 08:30 PM
Very good! Send them on down.